Thursday, December 2, 2010

a little Ebates, a dash of Celebrity Gossip and a A Lot of Randomness...

Oh Ladies( and maybe gentleman-I never know) its COLD in good ole NashVegas! 
I feel like it sprung up out of nowhere too! I know its November but wow...I really hope its not a preview of whats to come! 

Can I tell you again how obsessed I am with Ebates!
They sent me an email yesterday that they are sending me another check- I was fired up! 
This time I will take a picture of it (I'm a nerd I know)!
I just cant believe there isnt a catch and I have a bit of a debbie downer attitude about it becuase I think this is  to good to last so I am taking advantage of it now! 

This guy is a bozo!
I feel bad for ole' Eva Longoria I really do but come on if you are going to marry a famous athlete you gotta know this is probably gonna happen!

What do you think of this couple?


Its definitly odd but I just think its a little weird that they hook when he has a movie coming out??


How cute is this website!!
They are having a super cute giveaway of this little apron! 

When your done here of course go check it out! 

I am having some major owl love lately!!
They are so darn cute! 
I love this Stampin Up Owl set-to bad its retired! 

This was a big time random post but do you expect anything else?

Dont forget tomorrow's Friday Fives is 
Show me 5 of your favorite Ornaments that you have!

3 comments:

capperson said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I signed up for ebates and was going to use it for my forever21 purchase the other day and then I realized they weren't listed on there. I will definately be using it for my purchases online tomorrow though :) LOVE all of the owl stuff!!!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, I am addicted to owls, where oh were did you find the first one?!?

ty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

If I would have seen the cookie jar a few years ago, I would have bought it for my Chi-O sister :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...