Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Little of This and A Little of That....

Hello again from San Francisco...
The conference has started and I have been MIA since! If you follow me on Twitter then you would see my occasional check in.

Its been insanely busy here but let me tell you something I am loving every last second of it! I get into computer stuff (call me a nerd its ok) and this whole conference is about that. The conference is called DreamForce and it is based on the SalesForce website! I wont bore you with all the cool details but just wanted to give you an idea of what I am doing out here.
There is not a whole lot to update you on so I am going to give you a few more observations that I have seen while I am here....
BUT I have to tell you my last observation post angered a few readers so much that they unfollowed me- I wont lie my feelings were a tad bit hurt but I got over it! I am just calling it like I see it....

Starbucks lets talk about Starbucks....
There is 4 Starbucks within very quick walking distance from my hotel lets not forget to mention the one in the lobby! EVERY SINGLE ONE of them has had a line out the door each morning....
WHY didn't I come up with Starbucks. I mean what is it that continues to bring people back day after day for $5 coffee?


If you have read this blog at all then you know that I cant help but laugh if someone falls. The harder I try not laugh the worse it is. Well yesterday I didnt laugh I actually had to stop myself from tearing up. I saw this girl very professionally dressed, heels, computer bag, the works...
It was pouring rain all day yesterday and she just tripped, went all the way down, dropped everything and was soaking wet. She just cried!
 People ran over and helped her up and gather her stuff and I just felt so bad for her. I thought about her the rest of the day because I know her whole day was ruined.
I wont lie this morning when I was in the shower I giggled a little about the fall itself but I really do feel bad for her....

Good Ole' Bill Clinton spoke at the Conference last night! I am not a fan but I figure he was a President and that it would be cool to hear what he had to say! He is definitely a great speaker and it was pretty interesting!


Clinton was late getting there because of the weather and they had Stevie Wonder come out and speak while we were waiting. He was amazing and such a soulful man! I was WOWed by him!!

Tuesday night he performed....
Oh yeah Will.I.Am from Black Eyed Peas is here too....
I love me a celebrity!

I have to give a shout out to my buddy Tommy! He says he doesnt read this but secretly I think he does...LOL!

Ok thats all I got for you today but dont forget to come back tomorrow for the Fives! The topic is..
10th- 5 favorite gifts that you have ever gotten or given- take it all the way back to the kid days!

2 comments:

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love me some Starbucks honestly for the holiday cup but lately ive been cutting back

Jenna Renee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like you are having a great time! :) Sorry about people unfollowing you... I don't have many followers so I am sure I will be sad if I lost the few I have. And yes, it is funny when someone falls down, but I too would feel really bad about the woman whose day was most likely ruined by her fall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...