Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A lot of Nothingness...

What in the world is going on with me! I have been off all week and I am in serious procrastinating mode! I have gotten nothing done that I wanted to get done and on top of that I am leaving in a few days for the GREAT New York City!
To add to my procrastination I am going to sit down and write a post! Guess what its gonna be a random one for sure....

Yes we will be blogging from New York and Tweeting of course!
No, I am not taking my Louis Vuitton bag for the two's of people that asked.
No I will not be adding to my Louis Vuitton family either(but Man that would Rock My Socks off if I was- just decided that I cant pull off saying Rock my Socks off).
Back  to blogging they may only be picture post but that's better than nothing! The bestie I am sure will posting as well and we will link up for sure! We had lunch yesterday and I swear we are both beyond excited to go! Now let me explain something really fast... Steph has some major major major flying anxiety and somehow it has rubbed off on me! I think mine really started when Steph, her mom and myself flew to NY 2 years ago and it was the worst flight ever-I was on the back row and I couldn't see out the window, turbulence was insane and the man I sat beside had a weird odor. Every since then its been Nervous Nelly every time I have to fly! I can only imagine what is going to happen when you get the 2 anxious flyer's together and we have to land in Snowgeddon 2010! Say a little prayer for us and you might want to say one for everyone else on  our flight and maybe even the crew:)

I know a lot of you have been to New York so if there is something you saw or somewhere you went that you think we need to check out shoot me an email about it! We will give you a shout out when we are there! Our trip theme is TOURIST~ We are going to be tourist and I cant wait!! 

Hopefully all this will be cleared up as well before we go!
I mean I am all about the "More the Merrier" but I for see myself loosing it in that sort of crowd and I know the bestie wont be able to handle this either! This is people watching overload!
Moving on....
The iPad, the love for the iPad grows daily! My brother is now on the iPad train and he has had the thing for a week and has found the best apps!

I like to be in the know so I love the 5-0 radio app!!


Love the FWIX app...



I also got this AV cable kit! Love Love Love the netflix app even more! The Only complaint is I need a remote control!



I also got the picture adapter for the ipad! You just pop that sucker on and you can download for days! Love it!

My ironing has taken on a life of its own and its starting to scare me! I have to iron today or at least tomorrow!
Maybe if I had a cute ironing board that would help (yeah right)!

The other day I got an email from a lady that said she was new to my blog and she was reading some past post and that she wanted to tell me that her husband was the one that told her about my blog and that he is an avid blog reader (Hello Mr.Phil Adams- thanks for reading). I am perplexed by this!!! I  always joke that no guys read this but maybe they do! I can honestly say that I dont know any guys that read this! Well let me take that back my Dad does because it shows up in his inbox- I dont think he has ever seen my blog background! Oh yeah my uncle Johnny does too but again it shows up in his inbox too! Do you think there are alot guy blog readers?

While I am doing Shout Outs I have to give one to Kim in Oak Ridge, TN! She is a friend of my Granny and she told Granny that she read my blog which shocked her! I met her the last time I was there and I loved her! I have been meaning to give her a shout ever since! HI KIM!!! Keep an eye on my Granny for me! She got her some new Uggs and she is unstopable!

Does anyone love this little house as much as I do....
Check it out here.

8 comments:

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That house is very cute, and what a deal! Good location and love all the remodeled upgrades. Are you considering it?

Have fun in NYC! I'm jealous of you guys. :)

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love listening to the police scanner. I am shaking with the possibility of listening to it on the iPad. No, I don't have one, but what a thought. HAHAH

Adrienne Gomer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Go to the Met and see a broadway show! Also, go to Chelsea and eat at Pastis! You must make reservations but there's great shopping right around the corner if you have to wait.

Christal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I so wish I could have video footage of the two of you on that plane!!! Lol!

Paige said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You must go to Serendipity and get a Serendipitous Hot Chocolate or the "Can't Say No" Sundae. Love this place!

http://www.serendipity3.com/

Shauna and MacLean said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beth I too am an iPad user and how do u blog on your iPad I am having trouble any thoughts?
Thanks
Shauna in Canada

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What about Serendipity? I could see you falling in love with that place!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...