Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up...

Im home!
I have been on the go ever since! Yesterday I went back to blonde and today I had my friend Christal's bridal shower. I had a interesting afternoon after the shower but we wont get into all those details and well now there is at least 3 inches of snow and ice on the ground. This is one of the one times that they called for snow and they were right!

I have alot of  laundry to be done, my Christmas cards are sitting here-not signed, I have only wrapped 4 gifts, my suitcase is still packed... but I am laying on the couch and you know what I am fine with it. It is FREEZING outside, my heat is constantly running and its still cold in my house so I dont see myself getting out from under this blanket till I go to bed!

 I get to see this little man this week and I am over the moon excited!!!
I am pretty sure he is thinking "MMM... when am I going to see my Aunt Beth again?"
How precious is he??? I cant stand it!!

When I was in San Fran I had a few hours to kill so I decided to grab my camera and just walk around and take pictures. I wont bore you with all of them but here are a few...

I loved this table set up and I loved the chairs!


 I love tunnels that appear out of nowhere

Loved this teacup/pot stand...

 This window display was awesome!! It was tons of old sewing machines!! Loved it!

This window just cracked me up! 

 This Chinese restuarnt had these floating ducks...

Huge boat in the Bay!

Love....

Surely you didnt think I wouldnt have any Louis Vuitton...

I found myself just walking around enjoying the scenery and then I would see a homeless person and it just slapped me in the face to stop and made me realize how lucky I am...

"Keep Calm..." is everywhere and I love it!

If you are still here and arent bored to tears yet here are a few pictures from Christal's shower!

 Very Excited about her new footie PJ's


The Hostesses who do a great job!!
Steph( my bestie) and Miss Crystal!


4 comments:

Jenna Renee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks like you had a fabulous weekend! :)

Holly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awesome photos! I love the giant pile of teacups and teapots, and LOL at the Santa/Marilyn Monroe! That's hilarious...and also kind of wrong! ROFL! :P

Kristina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love San Fran! We went to San Fran/Sonoma Valley for our honeymoon, and it was fabulous!

Jen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What fun pictures! Looks like a fabulous weekend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...