Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wordless Wednesday With A Lot of Words!

OH MY 

This is my
th
POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe it...who knew when I wrote this post there would be 599 to follow!!
Thanks to everyone who reads and follows this craziness that is my life!
Thanks to all that comments and emails me about my posts, I secretly love that but who doesnt!!!
Oh my I will stop now...
I sound like I am giving a Grammy speech!

 
Anyways here is my Wordless Wednesday...

The December Friday Fives Schedule!
3rd- Show me 5 of your favorite Ornaments that you have!
10th- 5  favorite gifts that you have ever gotten or given- take it all the way back to the kid days!
17th- Show me your decorations- I will have way more than 5 pictures!
24th and 31st- Are Holidays so the Fives are taking a vacation but will be back in Jan. with a revamp!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow! Congratulations on 600 posts! That's awesome!

ashleycottrell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cingrats on your 600 post and keep them coming....Squirrel!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...