Friday, January 7, 2011

2010 Rundown!

So if you are new to my blog I feel like you might need a quick rundown of what goes on over here at Just Me and My Life...


We started January off with some snow here in Nashville!


This town FREAKS out if they even mention snow on the news so you can imagine what happens when it really does!
My litle Zoe liked it!
I posted this picture which a angered a few but Hey its all good...

February is a long month to me because I am always over Winter by this point!
This past February my beloved Captin Phil from the Deadlist Catch passed away :(

In March the Saints won the super bowl!

And my blog got a makeover!! Thanks Tricia Nae Designs!

In April I prepared for Spring

In May we had Garage Sale 2010!
I did a fun post on my beloved Nashville!

In June I did my most Favorite post on this crazy!!


I also made these cute letters for my Kitchen!

In July we celebrated my brothers birthday


I did a fun cupcake post!


This precious angel had a birthday!

And it was my birthday!

In August this just made me laugh


I did my  favorite post in Balck and White!!

In September we had a fun girs night
 I took Granny to her High School reunion in Somerset, KY.

In Octoebr this angel was born
OH MY GOSH I LOVE HIM!!!

We celebrated the besties birthday

and my Moms birthday

In November we ate Turkey!

and shopped
and went to Vegas and celebrated my Dads birthday


In December we celebrated the holidays

visited with my little man

 
There you go there is my 2010!!

1 comments:

Candice Pair said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks like you had a great year! Hope 2011 is just as good to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...