Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Big Man....

Oh my stars I didnt sleep at all Sunday night! 
I dont get it this is becoming a Sunday night ritual!
 Its driving me nuts because its starting my week off on a very bad note! Last night I was so tired I almost felt sick!
I am not happy about this new routine at ALL!! 
I am starting my week feeling like this...

Thanks for all the lotion recommendations! I will let you know which ones turns out to be my favorites! 
Also I wasn't 100% serious when I compared the chilly Nashville weather with Alaska so the emails that I got about not being accurate with Alaska weather I apologize and we wont even discuss the email I got about MckMama! WOW!! 

So we are having a girls night this weekend at my house and we are doing the whole finger food thing! I need a good new recipe for this!! Any ideas??

 Do you think the Big Man colors his hair?
These pictures were taken just a few days apart and for some reason it cracks me up! 
At least he is smiling...

I saw these in a magazine and these bad boys are $59 A PIECE! 
Oh me, Oh My... its burlap for goodness sake! 
So off I go with magazine in hand over the driveway and thru the yard to Martha's the neighbors house I go!(that whole sentence just took on a life of its own)!
Anyways, I was like we you need to make these they are so cute (Im not a 100% sure what my involvement will be yet)!!! 
Here is the question would you buy these at a much discounted price!
I know the neighbor is appreciating me pimping out her craftiness like this but I love these and I think you just might too! 


Ok I am going to leave you with this little video! 
Its one of those things that you shouldn't laugh at but I cant help it! 
Watch the little blonde headed kid. that runs in front of the camera in the beginning!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love those pillows!!! :)

Mrs. K said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm so sorry if you thought I was rude with my comment about living in Alaska! I hope you didn't take that the wrong way...I knew you were kidding! :)

Christal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

#1) I would totally buy those pillows!!! #2) that video is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

ty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE the first picture. Like, LOVE it.

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Super sad I'm missing the weekend gathering! I WILL be there next time! :)

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The video is sad but hilarious at the same time! And I could totally see Michelle Obama coloring her husband's hair over one of those fancy-schmancy sinks at the white house. And for a good finger food, try some hawaiian bread dip if it's a pretty casual thing, it's sooo good! here's the link: http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,171,147179-240194,00.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...