Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cancer and Our Furry Friends...

I had a big post to post tonight just full of randomness  and then real life just slapped me in the face. 

I found out that this little man...
This sweet boy has leukemia.
His sister is a previous student and let me tell you something he would come in and pick her up from school and he was the most PRECIOUS baby boy! We loved him and he always had a smile for us. They found out Jan. 11th that he was sick and boom he is straight to the hospital and under going chemo.
I wont lie I am crying and typing this.
I dont get it
 I dont understand cancer
I dont understand why this little man has to go thru this

I guess its not for me to understand but for me to drop to my knees and pray for this sweet smiling little fella. I will pray everyday for this kiddo to grow up with his big sister Mia and live a long healthy life. I will pray for his sweet Mama and Dad to get thru this little journey in their little baby boys life. I will pray for sweet Mia to understand and get through this little part of her life that is totally turned upside down. I will pray that the doctors will help make him better. I know that you dont know this little man but pray for him pray that he gets to grow up.

I have a soft place in my heart for kids especially kids that have been in my class and I just dont understand why this happens to these sweet babies. WOW...

Then I find out that some friends of mine had to put their sweet furry girl to sleep.
I remember the first time I went to their house and she came around the corner and I said "She looks just like my sister in laws Springer Spaniel, Brady"!  I fell in love with sweet Allie right there and then.
I am telling you a pet becomes your family they are in your life everyday. Chris,Joni and Jenny( quick family run down I worked with Jenny and her and Joni are identical twin sisters and Joni is married to Chris and Allie was their furry baby) are good people. They are the people that God puts in your life because they are just Good. One of the main things I miss from teaching are my daily conversations with Jenny- I could tell her ANYTHING and she never judged and always listen. It makes  me sad that I have let life take over and I dont get to talk to her as much as I would like. My heart is heavy for Jonie and Chris because loosing a furry baby is awful and I hate that they have to go thru it.

Of course this reminds me of my sweet little Ace and again I sit here and cry because I miss that little devil and cry for Chris and Jonie because I know how hard it is to loose your furry family member.

Here is sweet Allie with her family...

and I know that my sister in law is going to read this and cry for her main man Brady...


and of course I have to show some love to my Ace....



Wow, I am sorry for the Debbie Downer post but you know what this is life.
Please saw a little prayer for little Ryan and his family and for Jonie and Chris for the loss of their furry girl.

5 comments:

Shelli Ryan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sorry to hear about Ryan- sending prayers their way. I hate cancer too. My younger sister was diagnosed with leukemia in '09. It's so unfair.

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Prayers for sweet boy Ryan!

Also for your friends that lost their pet. :(

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Its ok to be a DEBBY DOWNER once in awhile....its life!
Hope your feeling better.

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Too sad...it's amazing how the kids in our classrooms can touch us to deeply. I really hope that he can get back to normal life really soon.

Hope said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow. I just randomly clicked a link to your blog from someone else's and there's a pic of my friend Jonie from high school. Small world. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...