Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Celebrity Gossip

Well its been a quick minute since I have done a Celebrity Gossip post! 
Lets get started...

I like Jennifer Garner because she seems like a good little momma!
The real question here is how does she get her hair so darn shiny!


Love the Reese Witherspoon!
I dont know about this guy she is marrying but who am I to judge :)


I am happy for them! I cant imagine all that they have been thru! That is one precious baby-

Cameron Diaz cracks me up (I act like we are friends...LOL)!
I still cant believe she is in her 40s!

Oh Brit Brit what in the stars is wrong with your weave?
You make cute money sweetie use it for that mess on your head!

I am admitting now that I am going to have to check out the new Idol! I dont think it is going to be the same without Simon but I will give it a whirl!

I think the Maddens are cute little family!

I love me some Sarah Jessica Parker! Her twins are precious and check out the little ladies Uggs!

6 comments:

Victoria said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i, too love jennifer garner! her girls are freaking adorable and she and ben are great, hands-on-down-to-earth-normal parents...or so i can tell from pics, etc lol.

and i love me some reese witherspoon too! i agree with you, an interesting fiancee...but as long as they are happy :)

i really enjoy your celebrity posts :)

Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I loved this. :) haha.

Love, Ky

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE your celebrity posts and the pictures you post with each!
And FYI Cameron Diaz is the same age as me (38)......not 40's. Its Cameron Diaz, Gwyneth Paltrow and myself are all the same age.
Thanks for posting the awesome picture of the Travolta's with their new baby boy!
I have posted on my blog an Award I have chosen to give you. The Stylish blogger award! Stop by at Amy's Life www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com
I really enjoy visiting your blog!

Sarah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness....that picture of Britany.....bad. oh so bad.

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Okay is it just me or is britney losing her hair. Her hair line is half back on her head. Has she always had such a big forehead???

Marianne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My brother's best friend is a big model (spokesmodel for Lucky, actually) and was at his hair salon in LA and Perez and Britney were there, too. Perez passed out in the wash basin and he said Britney was a mess, but not dressed slutty. Slightly impressed over the lack of being slutty bit, but astounded that the hot mess on her head knows what a stylist is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...