Thursday, January 27, 2011

Charlie Horse

Did you watch the Idol last night? 
I did and my throat hurts today from laughing so hard! 
Please tell me you saw the "Charlie Horse" Lady- I mean I T TOTALLY LOST it over that! 
I dont know why I thought it was so funny but man I couldn't contain myself!
You have to watch it and if you dont crack there is something not right! 


I saw this bag and I cracked up and kinda thought that I needed one!
Till  I saw that it was $35
You see if your a bag lover like myself you know that that is a Hermes Berkin bag! 
The real ones only cost a measly couple of thousand dollars! Lets be honest I am to cheap to buy the $35 bag so I can kiss the real one goodbye! 


My question about what lotion you guys use has caused a large burst in my email! 
My first choice to try is 

2 of my friends use it and they LOVE it and I got a couple of different emails from you guys telling me its the best! It is a little pricey but I looked it up on Ebates and you can get a little money back so I feel a tad better about it! I will let you know how I like it!


I have to end with a prayer request.
My SIL's close friend lost her full term baby this past weekend. 
I cant imagine what they are going thru so I know that the power of prayer is the only thing that is getting them  by right now.
 You guys are amazing and I think this is one of the best things about blogging, to have "friend strangers" praying for each other, its an awesome thing.
These 2 people(Allie and Phil) are just amazing people and they will be AMAZING parents one day but right now they are broken so please lift them up and their first little baby girl.
I dont have kiddos yet but I know that if my main little man Tristan was in Nashville I would be giving him lots of love right now! 
Dont take it for gratned give those little lots of love and think of baby Eleanor when you do.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...