Monday, January 17, 2011

A Red Carpet Situation....


We had a red carpet last night so you know that means....
EXPENSIVE Dresses!!! 

Lets start with Anne Hathaway! 
I wasn't in love but I didnt hate it for some reason it reminds me of something that might be in a Black Eyed Peas video.
 I was a little surprised to see that Rachel Zoe dressed her(I say this like we are friends). 

Oh Angelina....
I felt like she had an attitude last night, maybe it was the shoulder pads???
Loved the color but not so much the fit! 

 Mr Pitt has aged a bit but he is still pretty darn handsome! 

I thought she looked pretty! 
I loved the dress and her shoes( I saw them on the shoe cam thing)

One of my favorites of the night! 
I love the color and its just simple and I like that! 


 LOVE THEM! 
I have always loved them as a couple!
 I wont lie I teared up when I saw him on the red carpet.
Love her dress and the dark color!

Poor Eva...
I didn't think she acted like her normal bubbly self.
I dont love her dress its very mermaid like.
Thats a lot of train she has going on and look at that lady in the background she is probably thinking "WOW thats a tripping hazard if I have ever seen one"!

I love Giuliana Rancic! 
I love her dress and I of course love the black on the red carpet I do think she needs to eat a cheeseburger or two with a milk shake on the side!

You can always count on Heidi or so I thought! 
I thought she was a HOT MESS last night! 
Her hair looks dirty and it needs to be brushed! 
I dont love her dress either and her shoes might be her daughters, look how much her foot hangs off!!
Heidi WHAT HAPPEN???

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
FAVORITE OF THE NIGHT! 
This is Julie Bowen the Mom from Modern Family!
This dress is gorgeous! I love the fit, color, style!! 
Check out those arms, do you think she works out??

Love Lea Michele!
Im on the fence about this dress-  like the color but I dont think it was the best pick for her!
I am just not digging the big ole trains! 
Her face makes me think she needs to use the restroom IMMEDIATELY! 

BLOOP!
OH MY STARS!
Worse of the night
Did she come straight from the Prairie to the Red Carpet?
Leighton, what happen sweetie??? Please tell me you didnt pick that bag- I am a little concerned!
RACHEL ZOE help her! 

UM.....
Thats all I am going to say.

 Sandra is that you?
Why are you hiding?
Is Baby Louie under those bangs?
Speaking of bangs whatcha got going on with yours?
Did someone tell you those look nice?
I will tell you what they told me they will grow out!
At least you pulled it off with your dress- its in my top 3!!

EEEHHHH....
She looks like a mean witch in white!

I like her, she cracks me up! 
I think she is one of the very few that can pull this dress off! 
Her ring is something to look at, it looks golf ball size!


 I am so glad that Julianne Hough went back blonde! 
I like this dress but I think it is to old for her!! 
Her mascara is weird maybe its just this picture?


There you have it my thoughts and comments on the Golden Globes! 
Did you watch?
 What did you think?  
Who is your faves?

16 comments:

Kristen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Woof..Heidi Klum. I think she is the biggest fail of the night. She is always impecable, but like she says sometimes you in, sometimes your out. She was for sure out last night...

MishMish said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOL! Love you take on these! I think I have to agree with you on most points, too!! Don't you think Michael D. is looking more and more like his daddy these days?? And I don't get the rebirth of the shoulder pads. I know things usually come around full circle, but 80's style should NOT be one of those things!!!!

AbbyS. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree with most, but I loved Anne Hathaways. I thought she looked great. Julie Bowen was my favorite! So calssy.
Come on Heidi! ugh. Is she expecting again? Those roots, that dress. ugh.

Tickled Pink said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Loved all of your comments, especially Sandra Bullocks... Haha.. Her bangs were a bit too much!!

Fashion Meets Food said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I thought Carrie looks fabulous and Sandra + ScarJo looked like a hot mess.

xo

Connie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I didn't watch the show, but I must disagree with you on Eva Longoria, I think she looks stunning.
But Heidi Klum... what happend? She can look amazing, but not last night...

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am so freakin' old. I didn't know who half of those women were. They are all too skinny!!!

Sarah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh! We totally did!! :) I mean down to Giuliana and her desperate need of a cheeseburger!! :) Love it!!! And I totally forgot about Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas....love them! Especially him!!

Jenny C said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Loved this post!!

Marianne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Anne Hathaway- love the cut off the dress, hate the material, no sold on the color with her hair color, with her skin tone- it's too much.

Angelina- she needs to eat. Love the color, not a fan of the dress otherwise.

Carrie- my girlfriend can never look bad.

Clare Danes-- that's who that is, right? Meh. It's ok, don't love or hate it.

Catherine & Michael-- tell me she's not the most gorgeous woman alive. She's so effortlessly beautiful and I LOVE her dress. My favorite of the night.

Eva- love. The hair is a bit too severe, but I like it otherwise. I love big trains.

Giuliana- She has amazing style, but girlfriend is painfully thin.

Heidi- you said what I was thinking.

Julie- LOVE! Almost as much as CZJ's.

Lea Michele- DEFINITELY looks constipated haha. I'd like the dress better on someone with a different skin tone.

Leighton- Cannot wait to hear Joan Rivers rip her apart on Fashion Police tonight hahaha. She is a hot mess. Always.

Michelle- Woodstock called, they want their garment back.

Sandra- Love the dress. Hate the head.

Jennifer- Dress, like, frown, dislike.

Sofia-- Stunning, but I'm too distracted by the jungle that's going on behind her...

Julianne- my bro just asked if I saw it (he's in love with her) and he goes, "What the hell is that?!" I like it, but she's much too old for it.

Sorry if you asking for our opinions was really a rhetorical question hahaha

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha, you're so right about Heidi Klums shoes, I didn't even pay attention to that cause i was so distracted by her dress and make-up!
And i thought exactly the same when i saw that pic of J.Lo!
xo

Leslie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE this post!! All of your opinions of the dresses were hilarious!!! And I must say agree with most all of them! have a great week!

Tiffany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OK so I agree with you and Anne. I didn't hate it but the shoulders were tooo much for me!
I just DO NOT like Angelina Jolie. (maybe its my love for Jennifer Anniston.) She just seems to think she is the hottest thing in Hollywood. It also annoyed me that every time they showed her during the awards she had her head laid over on Brad like a teenager...come on pick yourself up woman you can do that at home this is a formal awards show for goodness sakes!
I have to say I loved Carrie as well and I really liked Eva's dress...the bottom was a bit much but I liked the top.
And agreee on Giuliana Rancic...beautiful....but I wanna feed her. HAHA!
Have a wonderful day!

bargainblondie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I watched some of it, I have to agree with you on almost all of the dresses. Most of which were beautiful and a few of them were a little out there. It looks like you had a lot of fun watching it though. :)

~Elisabeth

Stephanie the PW said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am absolutely loving these Golden Globe red carpet posts that bloggers have been doing a GREAT job with - this is my first time blogging during award season, so it's a total blast to read the reviews - I LOVE YOURS! Sandra Bullock bangs... noooooooo nooo nooooo (it took me back to being in 2nd grade... the the horrifying years that followed, as I tried to grow those mo-fo's out! lol!) You were right on with the dresses - I thought Claire Danes was so classy, simple, and beautiful - wow! :) Not diggin' the trains, either... Eva looked sad :(

Did you hear about Chrsitina Aguilera and Julianne Hough getting into a little spat at some pre-GG party?!?

Alyssa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I didn't watch but I checked out what everyone wore online later and I actually really like Eva Longoria's dress; it's my favorite

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...