Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day...

We have a snow day on our hands today! 



Back in the day I would be the first one out to play but guess what I am OLD! I am totally content sitting on my couch in my Pj's doing some computer work for work! How sad is that!
Today was going to be my back to gym time- I blame it on the snow!
I will keep you up to date on how it goes! Usually when I get my mind on something I am full speed ahead its just getting the motivation.! If you need motivation go check Mama Laughlin's blog- she has a great story and she says it how it is!

I have a question for all the bloggers out there. I used to be able to get email replies from my posts or reply with emails from comments and for some reason I cant do that anymore? I havent messed with the settings so I dont know what is going on? Anyone have any suggestions....

If you follow me on Twitter then you have already seen this but I had to share it again because I LOVE IT!
Its a iPad cabinet connector and I love it!
I am in the process of putting all my recipes on my iPad so its fantastic to clip that in there and cook away!!
LOVE IT(I am aware I am technology nerd)!

How much do you love those super cute William Sonoma bowls??

Have you ever heard of a Cockapoo dog?
 Well I met one in New York- she was PRECIOUS and her name was Fiona and I loved her!


Well I havent been able to get her off my mind so I decided to do a little research on the Cockapoo...
Here is what I found...
They range anywhere from $400-$700
They can weigh anywhere from 15-25 lbs
They dont shed
They are PRECIOUS!!!!


Dont worry Mom I am not getting a puppy but when  I do I think I will get a cockapoo!


Ok well I am getting back to work- I like this working from home gig!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You have a dog here at my house named Zoe that can come live with you any time you want her...no sense to buy a dog we have one!!!
This is one of your whims..ha!
Mom

Shelli Ryan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have a cockapoo named Wilson! He was $250 and he weighs 25 lbs! They are the best dogs. They don't shed, easily trainable and very, very smart! The only complaint I have is he needs a haircut as often as I do!! I have blogged about him before if you want to see pics.

Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aw! We have a snow day too! :)
And that is an adorable little puppy! I want one too! :) hehe.

Christa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awww...such a cute puppy! Makes me want one! :)

Connie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that puppy, I wouldn't hold it against you if you got one, because I'm sure there would be lots of cute pictures:)

Shauna and MacLean said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Where do u get the cabinet connector for the iPad I need one!!!

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beth, I have a cockapoo - check out my blog. He looks very similar to the last picture you posted. Watch my video of my great nephew Quinn missing Tucker. They are the best dogs ever!!!

Leslie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Okay the cockapoo puppy is ADORABLE! I'm in love!
Love your snow day pictures!!

Jenni said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my! That dog is SO cute!

Marianne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awww that cockapoo looks like one of my babies, but mine is a cockachon- cocker spaniel/bichon (my other one is a bichon/poodle). The only thing I'll say about cockapoo's is that cocker's and poodles can both be a little temperamental, so make sure you get as good of a feel for personality before you buy one. They're also two incredibly smart breeds. I've had 2 purebred cockers and they really are one of the best breeds out there! And come on, how darling is that puppy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...