Saturday, February 26, 2011

50 Things....


50 Things


I thought this would be a fun way to let my new and old readers get to know me a little better!  Feel free to do the same and link up in the comments! 

1. I live in Nashville, TN and I was born in Chattanooga, TN!  Tennessee is all I know but one day I will live in New York City even if it is just for a year! 
2. I dont like the Dentist AT ALL! 
3. I like Office Supplies- I wont let myself go to Staples.
4.When I get my eye on something I wont stop till it happens!
5. I REALLY love to travel.
6. I dont like cleaning off the lint thing on dryer it gives me the willies! 
7. I went to Managua,  Nicaragua and London, Ireland, Scotland all in the same summer! 
8. I dream of owning a Cupcake shop or maybe a cute pink VW van traveling Cupcake shop.
9. I LOVE to Bake! 
10. I have the most precious nephew known to man! 
Tristan

11. I have fallen out of the back of my dads moving pick up truck TWICE! 
First time knocked some teeth loose and practically had no skin on my chin or nose for a month
Second time broke my arm in multiple places. 
12.I want to go to Washington D.C. to go to the Georgetown Cupcake Bakery
13. I have been to Carlos' Bakery from the show Cake Boss

14. I like Celebrity Gossip
15. Banana's that have set in a lunch box all day ALWAYS make me gag(I used to teach)!
16. I have had 3 different Explorers
17. I was on the opening team for The Rainforest Cafe in Nashville 
18. I secretly want a garden in my backyard
19. Nothing stresses me out more then Car Trouble-
20. I dont like Cats and this is a lie.... I HATE cats! 
21. I changed my report card in High School to see if my parents would notice...they noticed! 
Let me say now that I didnt have bad grades I just wanted to play a trick on my parents! 
22.I have been up in a skydiving plane twice but I have never sky-dived - thats really not a natural sport! 
23. I have a little obsession with CraigsList-  I sell everything!! 
24. I used to go watch TNA wrestling with my friends Danny and Tommy every week and I liked it- I even made us shirts :)
25. The first cassette tape I ever bought with my own money was Vanilla Ice
26. This blog is very Random
27. I have never been to a Bed and Breakfast
28. I went to college at Lipscomb University
29. I like cereal I could eat it for every meal
30. I have a lot of different pairs of Uggs
31. I knew all my Great Grandparents on my Moms side
32. I want to go To The Pioneer Womans Ranch and just hang out
33. I have a slight crush on Anderson Cooper... again thats a lie I love him
34. I pay a lot of money to have blonde hair
35. Small things make me happy
36. I have a small addiction to Bath and Body Works lotions
37. I like magazines
38. I want to get my Real Estate license
39. I DVR Regis and Kelly everyday
40. I really love Louis Vuitton
41. I am considering going from a PC to a MAC
42.  I didnt read any of that Twilight mess or Harry Potter for that matter
43. I want to go to Paris and wander around with no agenda
44. I love when my house is clean
45. I want to go to Seattle because I love Starbucks
46. I want to win the lottery but I dont play the lottery
47. I HATE storms
48. If I was offered the chance to be on the Deadliest Catch I would jump at it- I would like to be on the Time Bandit boat! 
49.I could talk Politics for hours 
50. I have an iPhone and iPad and I love them

13 comments:

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I could eat cereal for every meal too!

Victoria said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i dvr regis and kelly every day too!! and i want to visit seattle because of starbucks also :)

{Selma} Crazy Little World Of Mine said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Haha, this was fun girl. And you should totally go for #43...best thing I ever did!

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I want to open a traveling cupcake shop too! I live near DC so if you ever come to town we can hit up Georgetown together and a couple other hot spots! :) And Craigslist...I love!

Amber said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love my Regis & Kelly every morning and my in-laws live in TN. They are about 45 minutes from Nashville and we visit them twice a year.

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ok, so seriously, I have a real office supply fetish. Love me some post it notes and ink pens!

You would never regret going mac. once you go mac you never go back!

Paris consumes my thoughts - probably in an unhealthy way! i was there for 8 hours.....just enough to make me drool.

Holly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hate the dentist too! Love visiting Nashville and the big flea market at the fairgrounds! We try to come at least once a year!

Jaime said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for visiting my blog:) I love your 50 things about you!! I also would love to live in New York...even if it is for a year...I think that is all I could afford:)

Valene Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This was fun to read! I think I might have to do it too, if only I could think of 50 things to say :)

Stacie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love office supplies and cupcakes and I loathe car trouble!

Jodi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! SO nice to meet you! My little girl loves the Cake Boss. She's begging us to take her, now that my husband is working near Hoboken. Loved your pic outside the bakery, I'll have to show her! Hope you'll stop by again sometime, I'm enjoying reading your blog. Have a great day! ~ Jodi @ Green Acres

Kit said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I really love cupcakes too!!!

Kit said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I really love cupcakes too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...