Tuesday, February 22, 2011

All Over the Place!

I have a lot to say today so get ready! 


The call as been made 
Really the email has been sent! 
Tricia Nae Designs will soon be working her magic on my blog again!!
YAY I cant wait! 
Like I told her I am in the mood for Spring Cleaning so I will start with my blog! 


Is anyone else alarmed that the word RIOTS is used daily in the news?
And the words "Rising Gas Prices" is now in my daily vocabulary?
Thanks Egypt! 
By the way the picture below is from Indiana....
Right here in the USA! 


Pretty sure my new favorite show is Modern Family! 
It cracks me up! 




I am loving Jennifer's new haircut! 
Yes that Second picture she looks like Barbra Streisand

And this is her house thats for sale for a cool $42 million! 
Should I ask for this for my Birthday?

I ordered this today because I like it...






If you know there are pirates in the area...
If you know that pirates troll that area of water... 
Would you sail right through those waters?
I think not! 
The story is super sad and you can read about it here  but I dont get why this keeps happening! 

I got sucked in...

 They got me AGAIN! 
I am the first to say that the Bachelor is TRASH and silly but when its on I cant change the channel -I honestly am not sure I blink....
SO DUMB, I know.
I didnt watch the first time Brad was on the show so he is all new to me! 
I wont get all into it but I Emily is my pick but I dont think he will pick her....

I want to rescue a Cockapoo and name her Dolly! 

And just because its Tuesday and its Anderson! 

and I love him a little bit!

Ok I am done! 
I am aware that I went from politics to the Bachelor but thats the perfect definition of RANDOM! 

14 comments:

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

please rescue that cockapoo! I have one and they are the best dogs ever :)

Kristen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My family had a cockapoo growing up, they are sweet laid back dogs!!

{Selma} Crazy Little World Of Mine said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ahhh can never ever get enough of Modern Family. Isn't this a fantastic show?! :)
All I can say about Jennifer and Anderson.... is YES, to both. Not together. No. But YES to both. :) Sigh.

Have a great day!

Belle in the City said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

modern family is most definitely one of my fav shows..it is TOOOO funny!! i love jenn's haircut too, sooo chic!

Caitlin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Seriously, I find Anderson SO attractive. Ha! And you aren't the only one who got sucked into the Bachelor this season... I'm a bit ashamed to admit that.

Marianne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG that cockapoo looks like my Cockachon Macklin!!!! Anything cocker is amazing, in my opinion. & I love the name Dolly :)

Love Jen's new 'do.

Agree about the pirate stuff-- like, hello, Somali pirates have been in those waters for years & they hate Americans, PLUS we just sent one of the biggest pirates of all time to prison & the specifically said they'd be targeting more Americans for revenge, so while I certainly feel bad for the 4 victims, they lacked common sense.

Gas in Indiana (by the way, I have no clue what the "riot" pic is about...) went up 40 cents over night. I HATE IT!

Cheryl E. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have heard all the rage about Jennifer Annistons new haircut but I have not seen it until your post. I am loving it! Thank you for someone finally posting some pics...

Kristina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE MODERN FAMILY. It's so funny! My newest fave is The Big Bang Theory. Hilarious!

Mathew said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks for the comment love on my top two! I love your blog!... Love the design too... Im becoming a follower right now!

Joelle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oops.. that last comment was my husbands.. .he was signed into Google!! Im so sorry.. Im Joelle and Im going to follow you now, not my hubby...oop!!!!

caley-jade rosenberg said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for the comment on my top 2 post... great blog!

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I get sucked into the Bachelor too and hate myself for it!!! I take a bath every Monday night and then come down and watch it sans commercials...ya know, because I can't miss a moment or something! What a loser I am!!!

That pirate story breaks my heart...makes no sense to me.

Megan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love Jennifer's new haircut! I want to be her! I wish I could buy that house!

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Modern Family is my favorite!!! So hilarious!! And, adore Jen Aniston's new cut, too. She can rock anything and still look drop dead gorgeous!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

-Stephanie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...