Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Grammy's.....

Surely you didnt think I would by pass the Grammys did you??
I think not...Here we go....

My favorite performances were....
Eminem, Rhianna and Dr.Dre

Ce Loo and Gwyneth Paltrow ws interesting but fun!

Miranda Lambert's performance was GREAT! Love her and love that song!

The Aretha tribute was great(Let me add Christina Aguilera scares me a little)


Please tell me you saw Christina fall...Poor thing cant catch a break! 

I will admit it I am an Adam Lambert fan but last night was to much! 
I liked Juilanne Hough's dress

I am loving Florence and the Machine right now but I am going to have to give 2 thumbs down on that dress-EEKK!

LOVING LADY ANTEBELLUM WITH THE SWEEP!!
YAY, Lady A!!!! 

LOVE me some Urban's! 
I think her dress is a little blah but I think she knows this was his night and she is there as the wife!

I love that Eva Longoria isn't just sitting at home after her divorce! 
This isn't my most favorite look from her but its fun and for the Grammy's!

I am not going to lie I didnt recognize her when I first saw her! 
Miley has gained a few lbs.
I did like her dress and I think it was a perfect fir for the Grammy's.
She should have swapped dresses with JLo! 


Really, Rhianna, Really?


Love that Katy Perry brought her 90 year old Granny to the Grammy's!
Love that they dressed alike.
Thats all  I love- Im not a fan!
Is it just me but is she starting to look like Russell?


J.Lo you are to old sweetie for that dress! 

Loved Lea Michelle's look!

Heidi you redeemed yourself! 
Love this! 
Did anyone else see Seacrest hit Seal on top of the head with his microphone? I laughed and I laugh thinking about it....

LOVE LOVE LOVE Mr Schuester! 

Why was Kim Kardashian at the Grammy's?

Um Beyonce has blonde hair????

Excuse me Sir have you see John Mayer?
Oh Wait..
What happen to him? I never thought he was cute but when did he become a Johnny Depp wanna be?

After seeing Jennifer Hudson on Oprah I am impressed with her!

And of course I saved the best for last!
See that bubble thing that is Lady GaGa
Go ahead and be scared, I was...
I didnt get it but she got everyeone to talk about her and thats what she wants!
I am sure her parents were proud(enter sarcasm please)!

Here she is during her performance.
Again I dont really know what to say but the best that I can descibe it as a nude color fruit rollup!
Her shoulders....I dont know!
I will say she has lost some MAJOR weight!
Lady GaGa you never seem to disappoint!



6 comments:

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree about J-Lo's dress. It is way too short for a woman her age. I don't care how good she looks. I think those dresses look better on those tiny thighed girls too.

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ok, so I totally saw Christina fall. It was the highlight of my night!
I love, love, loved CeLoo and Gwyneth's performance. Seriously.
SO proud of Lady A and I completely loved Eminem's performance.

And yes, I laughed hysterically at Ryan hitting Seal's head!

Megan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I totally missed Christina falling! Poor thing! But, she scares me too. I wish she would get rid of her WHITE hair and do something a little more natural looking.

And, I love that Katy Perry's Granny has some bling on her cane!

daphne ⧼flip flops and pearls⧽ said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

THE EGG!!!! What's up?? Mercy, LOL!

Thanks for stopping by today. OK, I almost fell off the curb at that table LOL. My husband shot that, yes, I though he was going to get shot, teehee!
We couldn't miss it when we came out of Whole Foods:)

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I didnt recognize Miley either. I thought she looked terrible.

Lauralee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

stopped by your blog, just had to leave a comment... I agree about John Mayer, why is he looking so hairy? He's always been one of my favs! loved your Grammy's wrap up :)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...