Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nashville Loves Some Drama

Happy Thursday night ya'll!
Well, in famous Nashville style we don't mess around with the weather (remember the flood) we straight up skip snow and go straight to ice. It was BAD NEWS.
My typical drive home is a half an hour but yesterday lets talk 3 hours!! I was LIVID!!!!
I have  never seen the  weather get SO BAD SO FAST!!! The interstates were parking lots and they we just a disaster and we wont even discuss the back roads!! 
I had some pictures but blogger wont let me load them??? Who knows! 
Anyways HOPEFULLY this will be our last taste of winter(cross your fingers)! 

I have Fantastic NEWS!!
Today I slide(literally- I almost busted in the parking lot) into the 
Nope I am not going in to shop! 
I paid off my Target card - YEEHAW! 
I was beyond excited but the lady who was helping  just looked at me! I tried to get a high five but nothing....
Oh well the guy behind me his kid high fived  me! 
I also paid off my Visa! It was a big day LOL! I was kinda scared that my bank was going to call me and make sure my card hadnt been stolen!

Tonight I went to dinner with the little brother and let me tell you he totally cracks me up. 
He was  telling me a story about a very UNCOMFORTABLE situation he got himself into in California(I cant tell you about it but trust me I am going to beg him to let me share because it is funny)! Oh my stars I havnet laughed that hard in a long time! 

Gotta share a picture of my girl Miss Anniston! 
PRECIOUS!!
She  is a mini me of her momma- she has her glasses, lipstick, jewelry and coffee!

Ok well I am keeping it short and sweet, I have a million things to do- its gonna be a busy weekend and week next week! 

Oh yeah I am gonna leave with a VERY QUICK celebrity gossip rundown....

I have always been on the fence about Bristol but I saw her in an interview  and she laid it down and ripped on some people that always hate on her family! She showed a whole different side of herself. 

Nothing to say but I just always like Carrie SJP


 Love Sandra and her baby Louie!

I cant believe how much weight Jennifer Hudson has lost!! 

Who is that you ask?
Well its Ms Gaga! 
This is the most normal picture I have ever seen of her (Remember this post I still Laugh out Loud over this-FUNNY Stuff- I really think that they may have been my post favorite post I have done)! 

7 comments:

Lindsay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

it feels so amazing to pay off credit cards!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I will have to become a follower, we are from TN as well. Not to far from ya.

lifeistheflower said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It was crazy, it started falling so fast and kept on coming. We are from TN as well, not to far from ya.

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good for you, I bet you feel such a huge relief. I am so jealous.

Also in other Nashville news, Carrie Underwoods husband Mike Fisher is going to be playing for the Nashville Predators. He's leaving Ottawa and they are moving to Nashville right away. Sad for us, but great for you...he's yummy looking! :)

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

SUCH a cute Anniston photo!

Cheryl E. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am glad I came across your blog. I am officially a new follower :)

Amber said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats and thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I love your blog design and I'm a new follower :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...