Tuesday, February 1, 2011

RANDOM Run Down....

Oh goodness it is just an UGLY day in good ole NashVegas! 
A good day for PJ pants, movies, couch and a big ole blanket! 
Oh wait.... thats right, I have a job so I cant do that! 
 I am very aware that most of America is  getting pounded by snow but I am just blah..
I blame it on the weather!

Every year I do this! 
Every year around the Super Bowl I pick the team I want to win and then begins the frantic search for a t-shirt! CRAZY I know but what can I say I WANT A GREEN BAY shirt IMMEDIATELY!!! But here is kicker I dont want any ole' shirt I want one of those super duper soft ones that looks like it has been around for 30 years and cost twice as much as a regular t-shirt? (Spoiled I know)
I dont think I will find one but I am gonna try! We are having a Super Bowl party at the office on Friday so I really do want to wear something Green Bay(that is who is playing, right?)!!

SOOOO I have to ask  who are rooting for???


I am loving the website PaperSouce!! 
They have the cutest stuff and its pretty reasonable prices! 
So cute, I love finding sites like this so I of course I have to share! 
To bad its not on EBates !


Do you know what came out today???
I ordered mine a week ago and when  I get home I am sure it will be waiting on my iPad!! I cant wait to read! I love the Pioneer Woman so I know this book will be great!!!

If you look up HOT MESS in the dictionary this is what you will see! 
I am just saying! 
Alright friends I am off 
I have a hot date tonight with this Bozo....

5 comments:

Jenni said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that Charlie Sheen is the definition of a hot mess. I completely agree.

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The Steelers are gonna win you stinkin' traitor!! :)

Katie Lane said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'd rather Green Bay loose. Only because that's the team one of my grade school teachers loved and well, I hated the guy.

That is a cute website!

Jenna Renee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ah yes, the 30 Day Shred. How are you liking it?

*D* said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Green Bay all the way!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...