Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stress and Such...



Do you stress?
Crazy Question I know!! 
I stress over everything and its crazy!
 I know that its bad for you but I still worry about the most random things!
I will admit I used to be a lot worse than I am now but I still catch myself getting all worked up about things that more than most likely I have no control over!


I have to give it to the bestie she used to stress about things like I do but she realized that its not worth it and she said "why stress over stress"! 
Thats so true so I am so going to really try and work on this! 
I am telling you that I when I am getting to the gym 4-5 times a week and I am eating healthy it makes all the difference in the world. I  sleep better, less stress and things are just better. That to me is the biggest motivation to hit the gym! I wont lie I am just like everyone else and come up with every excuse in the book to not go to the gym! I know I need to and I am always so happy I go once Im there but getting there is tricky! I go early in the morning and when its cold it just makes it all that much harder!! My goal is to get to bed a little earlier and get up and at it the next morning! Another thing I need to work on!!

Im curious to see what you guys do to help fight stress. I know that we all have it because its just life but I find that everyone deals with it differently! If you have any tips or stress busters please share in the comments! 
This is something that I HAVE to work on! 

Doctors orders so I really dont have an option!! 
SO again another reason I love blogging so we can share ideas and tips!! 

Lets shift gears for a minute(Wow that sounds like something my dad would say)!
Uncle Johnny and Ryan at Michaels wedding
I have to give a big ole HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY UNCLE JOHNNY!!!
Love this guy he cracks me up and I am lucky to have him in my family! 
Happy Birthday!!

I also saw these pictures on the first President Bush and I loved them so much and I wanted to share! 
They are classic and real and I LOVE that! 



Also I saw this post about the Green Bay Packers and I had to share! 
GO PACKS!!!
This picture cracked me up so I had to share it! 
Is this taking it to far? I am not sure...


Ok I am done for today!
Dont forget to share with me your stress remedies!

10 comments:

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ok a) LOvE the Bush family photos! Love!
and b) my major stress reliever is scrapbooking or making some sort of craft. There's something about cutting things with scissors that really just takes it all away, lol!

MishMish said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You mean there is relief to stress!?!?! LOL - just kidding! Yes, there has to be or we'd all be insane by now! You know, just being able to spend time ALONE, totally 100% alone, is so relaxing to me - not time alone to work, but just to sit and read, or watch TV, or crochet - just a little time not to deal with others and I can usually find a bit of relief.

And I have to agree with your bestie. I've noticed that the tiniest things seem to set my husband off sometimes...and to balance us out, I've come to "just not let things get to me"...it's a pact I've had to make with myself and sometimes struggle with, but if I work at it I can just let things go a little easier!

Good luck!

Ashleigh said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Most women I know stress too much, it's in our blood or something! When I realize I'm freaking about something I try to think about how much worse it really could be and try to point out all I have to be thankful for...that usually whips me back into shape! :)

Sweet pictures of the Bush family...I love them.

Packers pic...hilarious!

Jenna Renee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Exercise! Particularly for me, running. It is my stress buster! Also, cleaning. It gives me a nice break from other work, particularly, my school work, which is the main cause of my stress these days. I also have really bad anxiety and take meds for that.

Christal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

drinking something hot helps me! like tea or apple cider, or warm milk! Oprah says to take 60 seconds every day to do nothing but breathe! no noise, no distractions, just eyes closed for 1 minute during your day!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE the Bush pictures.....
No sense fretting over things you cannot control....
Yes you are over stressed...
You know what helps me...walking..
Mom

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I walk over to my neighbor's house and complain for a while.

The Pink Tutu said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have been so stressed too! Going to the gym has helped me and lots of to=do lists :) Sounds like you're of to a great start!

Morgan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have an award for you on my blog!

Kerr said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the Bush family photos, great post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...