Thursday, March 17, 2011

I have got the fever!!!

OH MY STARS Friends I have some MAJOR Spring Fever!! 
It is GORGEOUS outside! 

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 


Look at these little Owl Salt Shakers that the bestie gave me!  
Arent they so cute!! 

Hope everyone has a had a great St Pattys day and if you get out tonight I hope all is safe! 
Tristan is wearing his green today and course I am gonna have to share his preciousness with you all...

I usually dont like stand up comedians I never think they are all that funny but for some reason this video cracks me up! 
It so true....


What a random post this is. Oh Well I blame the Spring Fever! 

6 comments:

Hillary said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh My Gosh... I have never laughed so hard ever as when I watched the nail video! Thanks for making my day! :)

Marianne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

have you ever seen BonQuiQui from MADTV? Anjelah Johnson plays her. Youtube her if you haven't, she's a friggin riot and I quote her often haha

Syndal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahaha I am going to have to share that video..it is SO true! sad..but TRUE!

Chloe said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love those owl shakers!!! LOVVVE IT!

Michelle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love those owl shakers and that video! Too cute!

Michelle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Beth!!

I gave you the 7 Facts Blog Award!

http://thevintageapple.blogspot.com/2011/03/super-sunday.html

Hope you have a good Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...