Friday, March 25, 2011

Its Friday...

IT'S FRIDAY!!!! 
YAY!!!
Ok I have to say now that I have a feeling that you are going to be a little let down by my secret! 
I think its exciting! 
I cant believe all the questions I got about it! 
If you want to guess go ahead! 
Yes the Bestie knows- so many people asked me that! 
I wont be able to tell till next week! 
If you follow me on Twitter you will know sooner! 
It has nothing to do with the Giveaway! 

Look at this sweet boy! 
This is my friend Nicole's sweet little boy and he is just a cutie! 
This picture just made me smile so I wanted to share!! 

Last nights Idol was to stressful for me! 
I dont think he should have been the one to go and I am so glad they saved him! 
I feel like he is the guy that deserves to be there, like he is the one that is finally getting his big break! 
I know that next week he will get my vote!! 
 I will say that I thought he was going to pass out- he lost all color in his face! 
Team Casey!! 

And just because its Friday....

14 comments:

Ashton said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love when can capture a little one laughing...it makes me feel with joy!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I know your secret and I will be amazed if you dont spill the beans and tell it before time!!
Mom

Hillary said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I now care not about your secret as long as you show a picture of Anderson Cooper everyday on your blog...:)

David and Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ahh leaving us in suspense!

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a beautiful picture of dearest Mr. Cooper. Mmm mmm mmm.

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awwwwwwwwwww, that little one is adorable! As is Mr. Cooper. :)

The Comptons said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

boo for finding out the secret next week, yay for the weekend and super yay for that cute little boy! he is darling!

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Something about a newsman is just freaking hot!

Nicole said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm excited to learn the secret!! I love secrets! ...and Anderson Cooper!

Miss I said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank goodness today is Friday. I accidently stayed up too late last night because I was sure it was Friday night. Makes for a rough morning. I'm sure your secret will be exciting!!

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That little one is super cute! Can't wait to hear the secret. Have a good weekend!

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

BOO for stringing us along on your secret! :) Have a good weekend!

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a cutie pie!

Jessie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The suspense is killer! I can't wait to find out the secret!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...