Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Not So Wordless Wednesday with my Dear Colorful Friend Kate!









I LOVE me some Kate Spade! 
I love that she isnt afraid to use some color! 
I love that she loves polka dots! 
Have your evered what Kate Spade looks like?
Me too so I googled her! 

I love that my friend got a little carried away with the idea of early Christmas shopping at the last Kate Spade sale! 
I love that I have a blog where I can help my early Christmas shopping Kate Spade wallet loving friend out!
If you love Kate Spade like we do and are looking for a  discounted, brand new, Kate Spade wallet she has a few left from the big shopping trip! 
Here is a few pictures of what she has! 



Love the pink one...





If you interested let me know I will get you her contact info! 
Dont worry I already have mine :) 

9 comments:

Gina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kate Spade!!

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awesome! I think I need that charm bracelet and those cute green polka dot plates. Love all the colorful pics!!

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

AHHH I love Kate Spade! I have the colorful polka dot one in a clutch...love!

Ashley @ Life Is Beautiful said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Don't think I'm crazy, but I had never hear of Kate Spade! I know! How could I have not with all that beautiful-ness! :D

-Many Smiles!

MJW said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is super cute!!! Love the colors of Kate Spade!

Leslie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Kate Spade and all of her color!! What a great post! and I love that pink wallet!

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love Kate Spade...and might be slightly obsessed! Love the first one you posted!

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those bangles? Yes please, but I can't find them on the website? Any suggestions???

Michelle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE Kate Spade! I love the NYC charm bracelet since I'm a New Yorker ;)

I'm a new follower :) Have a great weekend!

http://missblondiexoxo.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...