Friday, March 4, 2011

Show Us Your Life....

So I am jumping on Kellys Korner Show Us Your Life this week!
I fiqured since I did my 50 Things post this past week I would follow up with Showing You my Family!

Here we go...
We gotta a lot of pictures and they are in no order!!

The Moms

The Little Brother!

The Sister in Law! 
 The Little Lovie that we call Zoe!

 The Uncle and The Little Brother


 The Bestie and Yes She is Family!
 The Granny



 The Girls and Yes they are family too!
Miss Jana is missing from the picture but she is family too!


 My SWEET SWEET Pap-Paw who miss dearly!




Dont be concerned we didnt take a trip to the SUN!
OH MY STARS can we say sun block???

 Brothers....
 The Dad





A Throwback to little days...




Surely you didnt think I would leave him out!
I was just saving the best for last...
The Best Nephew in the World!
PRECIOUS BABY! 



And thats my little Family! 

7 comments:

Mama Bear said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

great post! I love the retro picture :) I see you are in the Nashville area? I grew up just east of Nashville and my family is still there.

Victoria said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

fun! great pictures you have! your
nephew is precious!!

happy weekend!

Amanda Money said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a good looking family you have. Looks like yall have made many wonderful memories together!

Ker said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that you included your closest friends and your pup - I agree, they are definitely family!!
kerryandscott.blogspot.com

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sweet pictures! You have a precious family!

Ginger said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are so pretty! You have an adorable family! I especially love the pics. with your brother.

http://thenefffamily4.blogspot.com

Tamar SB said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a great family - looks like you all have lots of fun!

Tamar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...