Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring and Stuff...

HAPPY MARCH 1st BLOGGER FRIENDS!! 
Are you ready for Spring?
Silly question I know! 
I cant wait but can we take it easy with the Spring storms! 

Speaking of Spring please tell me that you guys have been to Paper Source! 
I LOVE it and I love everything that they have it makes me smile when I get the catalog!
Check out these cute paper flowers! 
I will be buddying up with the Cricut to make my own!! 

Of course I watched....
Again I dont know why I watch! 
Brad annoys me for some reason! 
Who is he going to pick?


 I really dont know this time! I hope its Emily but thats a lot to take on! 
Im in sheer suspense...
 I mean either way I dont really care...
 but do I REALLY have to wait 2 weeks to find out!!!!!!!!

I wasn't going to mention him because he grosses me out(so much so I am not putting up a picture of him) but what in the stars is wrong with Charlie Sheen? 
What a quack job! 
I was listening this morning to his interviews and I just wonder if he is acting this way for the attention- I really am just hoping that because if thats really him he needs help! I feel bad for his kids they are really the only ones that are gonna suffer from the whole thing. Last thing about CRAZY Sheen- the man is famous for doing drugs, last time I checked drugs are illegal so why is he able to do them openly and then go on National TV and talk about it without getting in trouble??


I saw this yesterday and the first thing I thought was "Why cant I come up with something like this"! 
I like this thing!! 
You can check them out here and I am totally considering purchasing me a pair of these! 


I think its safe to say that Flossy is having a rough time! 
Again all I have to say is I feel bad for her baby boy! 

5 comments:

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I know I just feel bad for all these children. We unfortunately will probably be hearing about this kids twenty years from now.

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those bags are genius! I think I need a set as well. It would make my trips to the grocery store so much easier!

And yes, Nashville can pump the brakes on the storms. I've had enough!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh goodness, Christina is a mess, isn't she? Sad.

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Poor Flossy!

Those shopping bags would weigh a ton when I got through with them! I'd have to tie the cart to my car and drag it into my kitchen!

peter said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great site very interesting read thank you…cheers Peter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...