Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring!

What a crazy week it has been! 
Man oh Man I cant believe its already Thursday, I am not complaining(trust me)! 

We all know about my car wreck and all the medicine I have to take blah, blah, blah...
Well I have a check up every few weeks and the last couple of ones have been great so we discussed cutting back on some of the medicine! 
YAYAYAYAY! 
Right?
WRONG! 
The side affects of cutting back on a medicine that you have taken for 4 years is BRUTAL! 
Last night Acid Reflux almost won! 
I saw the light and that was almost it for me(do you think that was to dramatic?)
UGH... I am going to tough it out to see if it will go away because I feel like its not productive to cut back on medicine and then have to take another medicine to fight something else! 
Its a vicious cycle cant you tell! 
Dont get me wrong I am thankful for the medication that I take because without it I would be minus one bladder and they dont do bladder transplants I asked! 
All this to say Acid Reflux is evil, medication is good but side affects BAD!! 
Ok enough of that! 


I found a five dollar off coupon yesterday to Old Navy so I thought I would share! 
You can go here to print it! FYI Saturday all the Spring Dresses will be on sale !


Does this look familiar?

If you guessed from Carries new apartment in Sex in the City you are right!
I love it!
I cant even imagine what that bad boy cost so I am going to make my own! 
I will share pictures when I'm done but if you never hear of it again its because it didn't end well!! 

Did yall know the time changes this weekend?

I am so excited about it!! I cant wait to not have to drive home in the dark!!! 

5 comments:

Three-Seventeen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm so excited for it to quit getting dark in Nashville at like 4 oclock! Almost springggg

Cheryl E. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can't wait to see your LOVE creation.

Thanks for the update on the time change. I did not know that. Now I must remember to change the clocks :)

my family said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can't wait to see how your version turns out...maybe Ill try one after I see yours

ty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOOOOVE that SATC print. I NEED it.

Michelle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE the SATC print! I actually blogged about it a few weeks ago!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...