Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Surprise!!!!


Surprise!!!!!!!!!!
Guess where I am....
That's right I flew from Nashville to Santa Cruz today to surprise my brother for his birthday!
He no idea I was coming and I think he was kinda shocked!
So since I am here I figured i would love on the little man(let's be honest I can't sleep because I am so excited for him to wake up again!
He is so precious!!
I teared up when I saw him because he has gotten so big!
There will be ton more pictures to come, trust me!
Oh yeah I am shocked to announce that a few actually guessed that I was coming out here!!!
So here he is and I think he is loving smooches from his Aunt Beth!






Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

13 comments:

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

enjoy your visit!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love him......Nana

Hillary said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute cute baby!! I love those cheeks!

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a fun surprise! Have fun (and lots of sweet snuggle time)!

Michelle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Have a great time!!! What a little cutie!!

The Comptons said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

too too sweet!

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a sweet surprise, for you and your brother :)

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awww, he is precious. Enjoy your time with your little man Auntie. :)

Sarah Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh my goodness..that child is adorable!!!

Nicole said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He is so precious!! Hope you have a great time!

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What an awesome surprise! He is so cute. Have fun on your trip.

Kerr said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

what a great surprise. enjoy your visit!

Ashton said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a wonderful surprise...you are such a good sister!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...