Thursday, March 24, 2011

T I N F

I am not good at keeping secrets but I have a secret!!!!
I LITERALLY could bust trying to keep it in, its almost comical! 
Its not really a secret but a suprise but I had to drop a hint on here that I even had a secret because I might not make it till I can tell! 
Thats all I am saying....
For Now.....
Except that I might die from keeping a secret!!!! 
I will tell soon enough! 


I woke up thinking "oh think goodness its Friday"! 
I get in the shower thinking "I dont think I could make it another day, Im so glad its the weekend"
In the shower and I heard them say something about the American Idol kick off show tonight! 
BUMMER its only Thursday....

I have an idea for a  TV show... 
I would Watch
My brother owns his own landscaping business, you check it out here.
Anyways you ought to hear some of the stories that he has!
He talks about dealing with the competition to a lady who had a complete breakdown over the little flowers in her yard to dealing with snakes!
I wouls pay money to be able to watch him trying to deal with a crying elderly lady, I can only imagine! 
I think the funniest story he has is when he was mowing the entrance of a neighborhood and he jumped off the mower to pick something up and the next thing he knows his mower is down on Lebanon Rd.(a super busy road) well of course he take off to get the mower in the now stopped traffic and WIPES OUT! I mean full on bites it in the middle of the road! I am laughing out loud thinking about i! 
I am telling you TLC this could be a hit for you guys! 

Im gonna end with this wonder?
Do you ever wonder why people listen to their ipods in the car?
I understand the radio might be broke but I saw a guy this morning driving a BMW with his shuffle clipped to is suit coat and he was singing  away!
I tried to get a picture....
It didnt go well....


Ok, I lied I am going to end with this....
If you follow me on Twitter you have seen this
But there is a guy that stands on this bridge over the interstate every morning
He stands there a smokes and watches the traffic
He freaks me out!
Im 100% sure this morning we made eye contact!
One day when I get brave I am going to roll down my window and yell "DONT JUMP BUDDY ITS NOT WORTH IT" (dont worry I would never do that)!
I did get a picture!
How weird is that!!!
5tbis.jpg


23 Post Away from My Giveaway

27 comments:

MishMish (Hanna) said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha ha - you crack me up!! Though I can't keep secrets either! If I buy a gift for someone too far ahead of their b'day or Christmas I can't even keep it. I end up giving it to them & then having to buy another one later! LOL - that can get expensive!

I like your reality show idea - I think that might be interesting.

Kerr said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

this is so funny. There is a guy here that does the same thing except he holds a cross while standing on the overpass. the cross even has wheels, I have seen him toting it up there. his favorite time is rush hour on friday. so random

David and Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Haha I love how random this post is! Made my morning!

The Lawton's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is strange that the guys stands on the bridge...maybe he's waiting on a ride? lol

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Haha...I would so watch that show too, you should look into this further! :)

I want to know what the secret is...I don't handle suspense well.

Sarah Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

uhm, that guy is super creepy!!! I didn't know you had twitter..I sent you a follow request :) xoxo

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOL.....too funny!

I'm the same way with secrets and surprises!

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So not fair! Don't tell us you have a secret if you can't share it, LOL!! :) Seeing a guy over the freeway would freak me out too, but if it's every morning I would probably get use to it and give him a name like Bridge Bobby and then just say "Morning Bridge Bobby" every time I saw him :)

The Comptons said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i would so watch a show like that too...and im itching to know your secret!!!! oh and i wanna win a giveaway too lol

Hillary said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

There is almost nothing that I hate worse than keeping a secret to myself except in this instance when you are keeping one from us! Please share!

Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is so not fair! I have friends that do that too. I'm pretty good about keeping secrets and not sharing anything, but I definitely want to know them when I hear about one.

That sounds like a great show!

ashleycottrell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love a good reality show...

Lisa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hate when you wake up thinking its another day and you get your hopes up! I also do wonder why people listen to ipods with headphones in their cars. Most newer cars have it so you can just plug right in.

Melanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think I would watch that show too. And you should totally yell that out. I would laugh.

Ashton said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I cant keep secrets either. I am just so excited for the person to find out that I have to squeal!

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I want to know your secret! excited to find out.

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have NEVER known you to keep a secret...this would be a first!!!
Mom

Miss I said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That guy is so creepy!! Maybe he is like a weird stalker guy and he is waiting for someone to pass every day....or maybe he likes the view...

Christal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ugh!!! I can't believe you said you have something you want to tell, and then didn't tell it!!! So curious now! And picturing your brother in the middle of a busy street, chasing his out-of-control lawn mower, and then busting it, is just plain hilarious!!!!!!

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I would totally watch a show about your brother! Sounds awesome!
And I wonder about the iPod thing too. It's one thing to have an adapter to listen to it through your speakers, but the ear buds in the ear just seems dangerous!

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I totally kept thinking it was Friday today too- darn! It is very sad. Well, at least we're only a few hours from Friday now!

Amanda said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOL this totally made me laugh!!! and I have a problem keeping secrets too!!! haha

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this game :)

Amy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Its so awkward making eye-contact with weirdos. Have you ever looked over at a stop light and made eye-contact with the person next to you? It creeps me out!

myhappilyevernow.blogspot.com

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I want to know!!! :)

Nicole said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is soooo weird about that guy!! I wonder what he's thinking when he's up there??

Jessie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am terrible with secrets and surprises! Hopefully you will be able to share soon! Also, this whole week I woke up thinking it was the wrong day (Tuesday-Thursday, Wednesday-Tuesday, Thursday-Friday) Talk about a bad week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...