Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up...

Oh Sunday we meet again!
Did Yall Have a good weekend?
I laid big time low this weekend, it was THAT kinda weekend if you get my drift...
I have nothing to tell ya about my weekend but here is a few words to describe it...
Cleaning, Sonic Happy Hour, Twittering, Closet Cleaning, Craigslisting, Real Housewives of OC marathon, laundry....
Boring I know!

So let me share a few pictures of my favorite little man!

"Aunt Beth Tell me about this Twittering and Facebook mess during my Tummy Time"

"MMM kinda sounds like a waste of time to me"
                                          "Whats that you say? All my Favorite aunts can see all my pictures anytime!! Well then I love me some Facebook then"

"Show all your Blog friends my GQ look in my non onise cool shirt"
"Here is my wave to all your blog friends"
" HI ALL Aunt Beths bloggy friends"

"Now I am just showing off my Yogo"

"Im tired and sad that I havent seen my Aunt Beth in forever"
Love my little Tristan and I wont lie I cry when I see pictures of him because I miss him so much! Its crazy that I get so upset over it but I dont wont him growing up not knowing me, THANK GOODNESS for Skype!
 I am planning on going out very soon and let me tell you my brother will have to drag me away from that sweet baby boy!!!

Ok here are my Recipies for the week and I am still on my Pioneer Woman kick!
I halfed this recipe but it was GOOD! My little brother even liked this one!

½ cups Olive Oil
 cloves Garlic, Minced
3 whole 14.5 Ounce Cans Diced (or Whole) Tomatoes
½ cups White Wine
2 pounds Jumbo Or Large Shrimp, Peeled And Deveined
Salt And Pepper, to taste
Fresh Parsley, Minced
1 pound Linguine, Uncooked
Red Pepper Flakes, to taste

Preparation Instructions
Cook pasta for 1/2 the recommended cooking time. Pasta should still be very firm.

In a large skillet or pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for a minute. Dump in the tomatoes and wine. Stir the mixture together, season with salt and pepper, and allow to cook for ten minutes.

Meanwhile, prepare a large parcel of heavy duty aluminum foil. It should be large enough to hold the entire pasta dish.

Throw the shrimp on the top of the pasta sauce. Throw the drained pasta over the top, then pour the whole dish onto the foil. Tightly wrap the foil into a parcel.

Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and keep warm until serving.

Open the foil parcel right before serving. Drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil over the top. Squeeze on lemon juice, if desired.


I didnt half this one but my brother was happy to take half of them home with him!

Ingredients
1 pound Ground Chuck Or Ground Beef
½ cups Panko Or Other Bread Crumbs
1 clove Garlic, Minced
½ teaspoons Salt
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
½ cups Milk
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
½ whole Medium Onion, Diced
1 jar (large) Marinara Sauce
12 whole Dinner Rolls (or Slider Rolls)
4 slices Provolone Cheese, Cut Into Four Wedges Each

Preparation Instructions
Mix meat with bread crumbs, garlic, salt, pepper, and milk. Knead together with hands. Roll into heaping tablespoon-sized rolls.

Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook for one minute. Add meatballs between the onions and brown for one minute. (You might have to do this in two batches, depending on the size of your skillet.)

Pour in jar of marinara; shake pan gently to mix. Put on lid and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.

When ready to serve, cut each dinner roll in half. Place a wedge of Provolone on the top and bottom of each roll. Spoon a meatball with the sauce onto the bottom bun; top with the top bun.


 


7 comments:

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the sweet pictures of Tristan! He is a cutie!

Joelle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

new follower here.. love reading your blog!

capperson said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He is adorable! Love the pics! And those recipes sound yummy!

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Tristan is just adorable. I love his little nose! It was a good weekend to lay low in Nashville - that rain was ridiculous!

Those meatball sandwiches look yummy. I might have to try those.

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He is Precious!<3
And the shrimp recipe sounds delicious!!! I'm going to make it soon, thanks for sharing.

Kerr said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am on a pioneer woman kick too! so delicious.

Wiz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE PW. I made the shrimp pasta as well and it was delish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...