Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up...


Let me start out by saying I am missing my hour of sleep that I lost! 
I know that I will love the extra hours of daylight but today since its chilly and rainy in Nash Vegas I miss my hour! 
Did y'all have a great weekend?
I did and a busy one at that! 

This weekend was my Grannys birthday!! 
I love my Granny dearly, I am sure you all know that by now!
We did the family thing of course and had cake! 

I got Granny in action blowing out her candles...




I got her a Littlebits original stool! Love it and I think she loved it too! 
This picture was from my Phone...

Happy Birthday Granny I love you so much!!! 

I think Little miss thought the party was from her! 






On Saturday morning we went and checked out the local Farmers Market! 
Its hard not to think of the flood when I am down there because during the Flood this area looked like this...
If you look to the left on the picture that green sign is the entrance to the Farmers Market!

The Market runs between the Trees and to the right

So when I am down there I cant help to think about those horrible days in May! 
Again I love my Nashville home! 
Here is what  I came home with...

I grilled them all up and that will be my lunch for a few days! 
Who doesn't love some fresh fruit and veggies!! 

Here is the weather map today for good ole' Nashville...
Bring on the Spring Storms! 

Surely you didnt think I would start my week without a few pictures of the little man did you?
If you follow me on Twitter than these are repeats, sorry! 

"Im just giving my Aunt Beth a kiss for my little Bear jacket"

"Just wanted to give you a little Monday Hug and Smile"

"This is my serious look.... I mean my Seriously cute look"

"Whats going on here?"

I love my sweet Tristan!! 

FYI Gap friends and family is this week.... Click here for the coupon! 


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Okay, seriously...Tristan is too freaking adorable! I love the little bear picture!

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a cutie!! And your grandma is adorbs!

Amber said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Loving the bear pic & happy birthday to your Granny :).

mybelleepoque said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am so excited to visit our farmers market this year... It starts next month.. Can't wait!

mybelleepoque said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can't wait to visit our farmer's market here. It starts next month! Yay!

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the kisses picture!!! So sweet... And your blog is adorable too ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...