Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up...

This weekend FLEW by....
How does that happen every weekend?
I have a feeling that this week could be LONG!! 
Thats never a good feeling! 
Hopefully I am wrong.

I have to put this in here first because I just cant believe that this happen over there! I cant even imagine!! 
Watch those cars just float away, its like your watching a bad movie!
Please continue to pray for them...


What did y'all get into this weekend?
I was busy but I dont feel like I got a whole lot done?
Yesterday at around 5pm I decided to rearrange my whole house! I pretty much had all my furniture in my dining  room! It was a mess!! It stared off as a Spring Cleaning session that ended with a redecorating project!
 I hate starting the week with my house in shambles but there was no way I was getting that mess done last night, Still not sure why I didnt start this on Saturday instead of last night! 
I dont have any before pictures but here is my new little office area...

I will get more pictures when things look a little more put together!
Which could not be till next weekend! 
Oh Stars....

This weekend I did the AC dance! 
Do you turn on the air conditioning or do you wait?
Last night when I was neck deep in furniture I broke and turned it on! 
Have y'all turn yours on yet? I hate to pay for it but it was down right stuffy in my house! 
Just wanted to throw this in because he is just handsome! 
Who doesnt love some Handsome on Monday morning?

Im thinking of blowing this picture up and framing it somewhere in my house! 
I LOVE the colors in it! 
Oh yeah I am asking for this for my Birthday(heads up Mom and Dad)! 
Can you imagine!!!! 



Here are my Recipes for the week! 

I cant remember where I got this recipe but its a good way to make and freeze! 

Spaghetti Casserole


1 lb ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 can tomato soup
1 can tomato paste
1/2 cup tomato juice
jar of mushrooms
1/2 green pepper, chopped
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
8 oz spaghetti
1 can cream of mushroom soup

Brown ground beef with onion; add tomato soup and 1/4 can water, tomato paste and 1/4can water, tomato juice, mushrooms, green pepper and a dash of pepper. simmer for 30 minutes. cook spaghetti. Butter casserole dish; layer spaghetti, cheese, spaghetti, cheese, mushroom soup (undiluted), and meat mixture. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

And this one is of course the Pioneer Woman

Sesame Noodles
  • Ingredients
  • 12 ounces, fluid Thin Noodles, Cooked And Drained
  • ¼ cups Soy Sauce
  • 2 Tablespoons Sugar
  • 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
  • 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
  • 3 Tablespoons Pure Sesame Oil
  • ½ teaspoons Hot Chili Oil
  • 4 Tablespoons Canola Oil
  • 2 Tablespoons Hot Water
  • 4 whole Green Onions, Sliced Thin

Preparation Instructions

Whisk all ingredients (except noodles and green onions) together in a bowl. Taste and adjust ingredients as needed.
Pour sauce over warm noodles and toss to coat.
Sprinkle with green onions and toss.
Serve in a bowl with chopsticks. Yummy!

11 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ooh I love your office area!

Belle in the City said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

your office area is too cute..love it! oh and that paris picture is amazing..so gorgeous!

Hillary said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am fully admitting now that I totally plan on stealing that wall color in you office!

What an amazing green color!!

Caroline said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Our AC is on. We get too hot to wait. Thanks for the recipes and I can't believe you arranged 3 rooms! You're superwoman!

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

To quote sex and the city "Cloony is like a chanel suit he'll always be in style"

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for the sweet comment. It's nice to know I'm not the only one. :) I think we should all go to Paris and find a sweet Frenchman. HA

David and Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your desk!!

The Lawton's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your office looks great!! :)

Nicole said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Paris pic super cute! Japan video super disturbing!,

designchic said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Loving your office, and must try the spaghetti recipe!!

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That photo is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...