Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Monday Y'all...

Happy Monday Friends! 
I really feel like we need a day to recoup from the weekend, who is with me on this?
Maybe when the Trumpster becomes President he can bring this into motion! (Kidding)

I had a good weekend! 
Got a lot done and I got my roots done which let me tell you was a site! 
Here my self proclaimed after shot! 
vicvj.jpg

Last night we had the famous girls night!! 
So fun and I love those girls and I am lucky to call them friends! 
The bestie was in rare form last night but let me tell you she cracks me up! 
We did the whole taco bar thing and she decided to cook steak so can you tell from this picture what happen....
Yup that would be her fanning the smoke! 
I am not sure what happen but there was smoking, fanning and a lot of laughing going on! 
Love that girl! 
Oh yeah and some how she pulled it off and it was yummy- 
I of course had to pull out the ole' trusty Pioneer Woman Chocolate Chip cookie recipe which you can find here



Please tell me y'all saw this ! 
Its a jelly bean that looks like Kate Middleton! 
I mean honestly is that a little over board or what?


And this picture is for the Neighbor...


Ok I am going to end with a quote I saw last night that I really liked.
Its from The Notebook and I just wanted to share it! 

"The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased. It can only be accepted."


I lie I am actually going to leave you with this sweet angel boy!! 

15 comments:

Chloe said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awww such a cute baby!!!
Oh, chocolate chip cookies! Yes, please!
Could you ship some to Spain???
Please???

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Seriously, a jelly bean?! Too much!

Sounds like you had a great weekend, I love your hurrrr. :)

Love that little face...he is seriously adorable!

Hillary said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love love love that coffee mug, cause that's pretty much how I feel! :)

The Comptons said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Did yall have bad weather??? We did in Raleigh! C-RAZY!

ashleycottrell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I could less as well. Not even sure when it is except for the month of April.

moderndaywife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha that jellybean cracks me up!!!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I could care less about the wedding...But I do care about that sweet Tristan...my precious grandson....your hair looks good...
Mom

ty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hahahaha, I LOVE the fanning picture ... typically happens when I cook.

Miss I said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This royal wedding is just out of control! Of course, I want to see her dress and pictures of the ceremony but I don't need daily update on everything!

Oh, and if Donald Trump is elected president I will be moving to Canada. It's not his political side that bothers me, it's the fact that we might elect a TV reality star as president.

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those chocolate chip cookies look fabulous!!

Is it just me or does Kate look completely haggard in that picture?!

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like a FUN Girl Night! Wish I had some of those.
LOL...at the jelly bean. I really see her face in it, thats cool!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that quote!

And adorable babe...what a sweetie!

Nicole said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The jelly bean definitely has a face on it! Creeeeepy!!

Sandra said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ya I'm with you, I couldnt' care less about the royal wedding.
And that pic of your friend fanning the smoke is hilarious!

TanaLicious said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I heart the Pioneer Woman!! Looks like you had a great night (fire and all!)

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Isn't it great getting your hair done on a day when you have something fun to do that night? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...