Friday, April 8, 2011

Oh Stars....

Oh Friends I went a little missing yesterday...

Here is what my morning kind of looked like...
Unless you follow me on Twitter then you know all about my day yesterday! 
I was in a little car accident yesterday! 
It wasnt bad enough for me to ride in an ambulance but it was bad enough that I spent the day at the doctor getting all kinds of test run and that I cant really move my neck today!
My car is drivable but has to have a new bumper, spare tire bracket and boat hitch! 
I did learn this morning  that my back hatchback wont open (I have an Explorer)! 
The cop told me the Boat Hitch is what saved me from more damage! 
I was the last car in the stopped in traffic on the interstate and she just ran right into me! 
I was definitely seeing stars after she hit me...
I was not wearing my seatbelt (you dont have to harass me about this I will now be a seatbelt wearer) so when she hit me I had some major whiplash and my face and steering wheel became fast friends! 
I also had the wrong insurance card with me so I got a ticket for that as well! 
It was a LONG day needless to say! 
I know it was an accident but let me tell you it has been a pain in my neck (literally) all day!! 
Call after call with the insurance people, car people, doctors is just not how I wanted to spend my weekend!! 


I love all the comments on my last picture post!! 
I love turquoise and red together so I just decided to share some fun pictures that I liked!
Here is one I forgot that I loved so much so I had to share it here! 

Here is a little preview for my next pictures post...
10 Points for anyone who knows who this is???

Do you remember this post?
Well tomorrow will be the 2nd annual so you know my Weekend Wrap Up is going to be chalked full of fun stuff! 

16 comments:

Ashton said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope your neck heels soon! I have been in a similar wreck and it was not fun. Glad you are okay.

Have a great weekend and hope you get to relax.

Miss I said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Glad to hear that you are OK! I loved all of the red/blue pictures as well!

Hillary said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How scary! I hope that your neck ends up being ok.
Have a great weekend recuperating!

Lori Alexander said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

http://www.tendonitisexpert.com/treatment-for-whiplash.html

This is what has healed my neck from multiple whiplashes and having my neck fused. It is the BEST advice!!! I know it will help you. You have to address it right away so it doesn't get worse and you end up needing your neck fused! Take care!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope you feel better soon. You definitely need to wear your seatbelt at all times. Its even a law here in GA.."click it, or ticket".

Ben and Emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Glad you weren't more seriously hurt!

Have a great (non-eventful) weekend!

The Comptons said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

omg! hope youre ok!!!!!! tgif

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ahhhhhh Beth, my goodness. So sorry to hear of your day, hoping you are feeling better soon and that your neck is back to normal soon.
x

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So glad you're alright...that had to be scary!

Is that the PW???

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Martha Stewart!!!

WOW....glad you are okay! Very scary how fast it can happen!
You better wear your seatbelt now. Its a law here in MN, huge fine if you don't wear one.
Take care and hope you got some good meds!

Nicole said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That sounds horrible, but I'm glad you're okay!

Keyla M. Rosas R. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hi = )

would you like to follow each other?? I always follow back! = )

kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

Kelsey Claire said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a horrible ordeal! I am so sorry. Wrecks are no fun at all! Glad you are okay despite all of the injuries!

Brittany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The little cupcakes are so cute! And the garage sale pictures are hilarious!

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you are feeling better today!

Kerr said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am so sorry to hear about this. Wrecks are a such a pain to deal with. I am glad you are not hurt badly though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...