Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday....

Its Thursday and my blog is back to normal!! 

YAY!! 
We have almost made it thru another week!! 

Y'all please tell me you saw Joe Biden falling asleep during Obama's speech yesterday! 

I have cracked up every time they have replayed it on the news! 
I mean are you kidding me!! Obama is up there talking about how Biden is going to become hands on with fixing the economy and how he is going to help both parties and boom this bozo is over there sawing logs!! 
Wow!! 

Did y'all watch Idol last night?
I am hooked this season, I am loving it!! 
I think Haley is goner tonight
Haley Reinhart

I loved Casey and Paul last night! 
"Paul, buddy I am from NashVegas and let me tell you sweetie no one wears those suits around the parts! Just in case you read this that is my tip to you-loose the rose suits!!"


Its been a bit since I have shared some Celebrity Gossip so here we go...

I am not really watching DWTS more than I am just fast forwarding thru it so I can be in the lunch time talks about it! 
I am rooting or Hines Ward and Kirstie Alley!! 

Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy


I really like Tori Spelling! I read her books and I have a new found respect for her (well as much respect as you can have for a celebrity)! I like that she is a good little Momma and they announced this week that are expecting again!! 

Tori Spelling: I'm Pregnant! | Dean McDermott, Tori Spelling 

I still love Reese Witherspoon I dont about this cat she married though!!!
FYI her hair color on this cover is going to be my summer color I have decided!! 

Of course I watched Khloe and Lamar the other night! 
The verdict:
Her baby talked drives me nuts and he seems like a nice guy! 

18 comments:

The Comptons said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

omg HIL-ARIOUS about Biden, but I mean I guess I cant blame him :) bless his heart

David and Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh Joe...so hilarious

Chloe said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Reese Witherspoon is one of my favorite actresses!! Love her!!
And love her hair color!!

Hillary said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I was laughing too at Joe Biden. Seriously? How embarrassing!
I also love me some Tori Spelling!

LC said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love Khloe & Lamar!! But I do agree, that baby talk is annoying!!!! lol

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Serious...Biden fell asleep? Not just closed his eyes? Asleep? OMG!

I like Ralph Machicio.(sp?)

How come you don't like Reese's hubby? Just curious, I haven't heard anything about him.

Kelly Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Tori Spelling - I got so excited when she announced she was preggers haha! Also, Reese's pink dress was gorgeous!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dont like Tori what little I see about her..I am not in the celebrity stuff like my daughter!
Bozo is a perfect name for VP..economy a mess ..gas prices are skyrocketing and he sleeps thru a speech..wow

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Isn't it hilarious that he fell asleep?! I couldn't believe it!

I am really not a fan of Khloe, something about her drives me nuts!!

Love that hair color and it will suit you well.

Brianna said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oooh, thanks for giving me a daily dose of gossip! I watched Khloe and Lamar too - the baby talk is SOOOO annoying, for sure!

ashleycottrell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I missed the Biden info. That is hilarious!!! Made my day

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've been watching DWTS and I've been voting for Hines and Kirstie too. I kinda hope Kirstie wins though. That pic is hil-arious of Biden asleep. ha!

Valene Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Well after 30 minutes even I was going to fall asleep with his speech, so I had to turn the channel. But that is hilarious about bozo Biden.

Ugh so not a fan of Haley, I hate that she always does that growl type voice. I love Casey, Scotty and Lauren.

Woot woot, go Kirstie!

Aww I like Tori. WOW, they are expecting again. They are so cute :)

michelle ellis said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that Biden fell asleep. I refuse to watch Obamas speeches because I get too riled up :) So, I don't blame him a bit for sleeping through it! haha!

Nicole said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Reese's hair color!! I'm experimenting with a little blonde tomorrow myself!!

Miss I said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I loved Reece's pink dress. So pretty.

I must say that I love everything Kardashians but Khloe is my favorite. Her baby voice is super annoying though.

queenofcrazy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How did I miss Biden falling asleep?!? I must be living under a rock. That's hilarious.

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I had no idea that Biden was falling asleep during Obama's speeach! LOL!! Just goes to show how much I pay attention to the news. I LOVE Reese W. too and thought she was just beautiful on her wedding day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...