Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up...

Hi Friends!
I am back in Nashville and ready to blog!
Sorry there wasn't a lot of blogging going on last I had a baby to love on...
I am majorly in love with this little man and I miss him dearly!
I wont lie I was strong when I left but I cried all the way to the airport- Im so sad that I cant wake up every day with hugs and kisses from this baby boy!
I had such a blast hanging out with my brother and SIL!
We talked, went cattin around, cooked....
Such a good time and great memories made!
FYI by the time I left their house my SIL was saying "Lets be Honest" and had started a blog(dont worry I will share the link when she has it up and ready)!

Look what I saw in Santa Cruz...

Thats right a bird in a backpack!
Craziest thing I have ever seen and one of the funniest stories ever!
I wont tell the story because I think it was one of those things that is only funny if you were there but man it was funny- I know SIL is laughing right now!

Before I left my brother landscaped my yard and it looks fantastic so I had to show it off!
Thanks Ryan!!



This weekend has been fun and busy too!
The weather was PERFECTION and that just makes you want to be outside so that is what I did!
I left my house clean so it was nice to get back and not have anything to do but laundry!
Yesterday I picked up a few giveaway items! I cant wait for it to all start- also loving all the comments!
Oh yeah, I have a new way for to get your name on the giveaway list!
I started a recipe blog so if you become a follower over there you will get added to the list and if you comment over there you will get added!
I figured that I put so many recipes  that I should I start a Recipe blog- its going to be simple and just recipes but I will always link from here!
So when your done here go check it out!



Oh yeah did I mention that I met Mckmama this weekend...
No big deal...
YEAH FREAKING RIGHT!
She is like my Elvis- I love her!
And yes the first words out of my mouth to her was "I feel like I am meeting Elvis", I was  nervous and I cracked under pressure....
Anyways she was so nice and she made my weekend!
Dont think I didnt get a picture with Elvis  Mckmama...

Please ignore my hair windy doesnt explain the weather today!

16 post to go till I start the giveaways!

15 comments:

Victoria said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

meeting mckmama-how fun!!

glad you had lots of family time and were able to soak up some cute nephew time!

Ashton said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

BBQ Chicken Tacos...yum! I am always looking for a new recipe blog to follow!..For when I actually have time to cook.

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Where did you meet MckMama?

David and Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Bird in a backpack=hilarious. I don't even know the story but I started laughing the second I saw that pic! Glad you had a great vaca!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Definitely following your new blog, you always post such yummy recipes! :)

Tristan is so adorable! Glad you had such a good time with him.

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Im following your recipe blog now! Im definitly gonna have to make those tacos. They sound so yummy!

Hillary said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Shut Up! You met Mckmama?! My hubby laughs at me because thats one of my life-long dreams! I have missed her twice in Texas when she's been doing pictures. I'm super jealous of you now...

I'm so glad that you had such a fun visit with your family!

Have a great rest of your week!

Erica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your nephew looks so cute!!! And I know what you mean about those moments that are completely hilarious, and then you tell them to someone that wasn't there, and they're like... "ooooookay..." hahaha!

Also, I'm SO jealous that you met MckMama!!!! Lucky lady :)

ashleycottrell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Still jealous you met MckMama. I thought she would think I'm I stalker if I just showed up. Way to go. Following your food blog now. My husband is a chef so we are true "foodies" and I love trying something new. We are having a sushi party in 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My kids are talented!!! Glad you got to meet McMama....even though I dont follow her blog feel I know her through you....
You get into more situations...life is never boring having you for a daughter!!!
Love my Tristan
Mom

Miss I said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your nephew is so cute!! Glad to hear you had a good time visiting them. Oh, and those BBQ tacos sound goooooooooood!

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Nephew is a Cutie Pie!

Love the pic of you! <3

Nicole said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The BBQ Tacos sound sooo good! I've gotta try those out!

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your new landscaping! We moved into a house in November and can't wait to start working on our yard as soon as the cold weather lets go and spring finally arrives!

The Comptons said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

one word sums up how i feel: jealous :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...