Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up...

Here we are again on another Sunday night getting ready for the week!
The news is already raging about the crazy weather we are going to get tomorrow!
Please let me say AGAIN that I HATE storms!

I wanted to Thank everyone for the nice emails and comments about the wreck!
I was super duper sore on Friday night but it has gotten better each day sense.
I have to get my car to the shop this week to get to fixed which is just a big pain.
 Again I know it was an accident but man its a pain to deal with it!

I got another giveaway gift today!
I hope you are getting fired up because its only 10 posts away!!

I cant belive how many people guessed that this was Martha in this picture!!
I had no idea it was her till I read it!
Anyways my next picture post will be Black and White!

Here are a few pictures from the little baby shower that we hosted for a friend at work!

Cupcakes and polka dots of course!

 The sweet mama!

 The Mamas chair...

So the neighbor, her Mom( which all the kids call her Dear so thats what I have always called her that too) and myself were hitting the interstate at 7am on Saturday to Watertown to the mile long garage sale!
I am sure you remember last years post!
I failed this year with the picture taken but no fear I did get a few....

Ok lets start with the dolls!
Oh my stars they freaked me out and they were everywhere!!
I mean look at this thing...
$15, really...

Look at the one with the stripe shirt...
Yes that is a very scary cross eyed doll!

Really??????
Please look at the table there are multiple of these AND to top the whole thing off it was an older couple selling these.

 "Sweetie whoever did your hair forgot to color bangs..."!
Oh I Just got it, maybe the flower is suppossed to distract from the bangs!


Why didnt I think of the basketball mailbox idea?

"Um...whats this about""

And of course there was wildlife!
Can you spot the mullet?
Also, check out the little horses fancy haircut! 


14 comments:

Leanna Vera said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That sale is so ridiculous! I wish I could see it for myself!

Michelle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh!!! I NEED to go to this garage sale!!! Looks awesome! LOL! Hope you had a good weekend!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The garage sale picures are pretty fantastic!!

Love the cute cupcakes!

Hillary said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness. I would have had to purchased the butt boosters or whatever they were! Those are too funny!
Looks like you had a fun weekend!

The Comptons said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

omg I am SO glad you took pics of the yardsale...wow

ashleycottrell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good Monday morning laugh. Thanks! WOW Watertown looks like they could have their own reality show...and I would watch. Can't wait to see all you bought.

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is really Martha??? Wow! So shocked, I would have never guessed that.

Those dolls are creepy alright and seriously $15???

Sarah Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh my goodness..these pics were too funny!!

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

At least it looks like the Butt Boosters were being sold as new items and not used! :)

Danielle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

saw your button over at magical memories, love your blog, now following please follow me back at http://twinsboutique09.blogspot.com

Ashton said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh goodness...that baby doll is creepy looking!

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Holy moly! Those are some freaky looking dolls. Yikes!

Heather Ward said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dolls freak me out too...and I'm still laughing about he horses fancy haircut! I noticed it before I even read your comment!!

Nicole said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Super cute cupcakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...