Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hines is in it to win it!

I will admit it now....
I have gotten sucked into Dancing with the Stars this season....
I am so ashamed! 
While I am admitting things I will just tell you I cried last night over that crazy show!
When Hines Ward was crying over his partner I lost it! 
I kinda love that guy! 
In the words of Randy Jackson(YES I am aware I watch to many reality shows)
 "Hines is in it to win it"!!! 
He has my vote!
 I text voted, website voted, called in to vote and even picked up the phone and called the neighbor to see if she would vote for him (she didnt answer)! 



I  mean this guy...

Really?
What is wrong with people?
Him and John Edwards should just pack up and move away... far far away! 
Actually they did to take Jesse James and Tiger with them! 
I think its safe to say they wont be missed! 




I warn you now before you even start reading...
WARNING! 
Have you ever eaten one of these...

Let me tell you something these things will do a number on your tummy! 
I wont get into any details but oh man! 
I dont get it, I know there is a lot of fiber in these bad boys but MAN oh MAN! 
Is that safe?
If you are ever mad at someone and want to get back at them give them one of these bars!
Does anyone have a horror story about these things! 
Its an issue....

Dont forget to go vote for my friend over at the SELF magazine website! 

Click here to vote! 
You can click here to see what she is blogging for them but dont forget to vote!!! 

8 comments:

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm sure it's not the first time he cheated on Maria. He just had to admit it due to a baby. What else is new, I am never surprised by these things that ANY celebrity does. They are just regular people like everyone else.

Valene Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness don't even get me started on Arnie! Ughhh

I thought it was so sad, and maybe a little sweet that Hines cried. But in all honestly I'm not a big fan. He's okay, but I don't think he should win. The Hubbs and I last night watched his moves and it's just not that good. But personality wise, it's a different story :)

Nicole said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh man, fiber one bars can also have the opposite effect if you eat too many of them. uggggh.

Holly Diane said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have not been watching all of DWTS this season but I did tune in last night. I think Hines did great! (I didn't vote thou...I'm a total American Idol fan and I don't even vote for that one usually)

Arnold goes down as a douche bag just like Tiger, Jessie James,Charlie Sheen, etc, etc..the list is endless.

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I voted for Hines too last night! And the story of him and his Mom got me all weepy too! I had been voting for Kirste all season but after I saw Hines move last night I started cheering for him! ;)

Leslie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Hines!!! He's definitely got my vote too.. and I was so mad he didn't win the little dance off heats they were doing.. he was definitely better in my opinion!

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hines is my favorite this season! I really hope he wins!

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hines is a real Sweetheart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...