Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hour and a Half...

Y'all I am DRAGGING today~ 
We had storms last night and let me just say I dont get why they always come in the middle of the night?
There was lightening, thunder, power outages which led to the whole "What if ?s"...
What if the HUGE tree in the back yard falls on my house?
What if a tree falls on my car?
What if  I left the screen up on the kitchen door?
What if I dont wake up on time for work?
What was that noise?
What if I melt without the AC?
What if....
What if...
What if...
What I should have been thinking is WHAT IF IT TAKES ME AN HOUR AND A HALF to get to work! 
Oh my friends it was not good! 
BUT I made it and I only lost my cool twice! 
With all that said I happily welcomed this this morning! 
Thanks Dad for leaving this on my desk this morning it was the best gift EVER! 
What if I really had that sparkley cup??

Not happy about American Idol but what are you gonna do?
I thought the show was FANTASTIC and its always great to see Mr. McGraw! 

I saw this the other day and I loved and I wanted to share....

And I still love this guy...
And if the rumor is true that he is taking Oprah's place I will be THRILLED! 

5 comments:

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes I love that sign too! And love me some Anderson! I am living on coffee today too :(

Crazy Little World Of Mine said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha, I hope the rumor is true! Would be terrific!!!

The Sweet Life said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the 100 workout. Happy Thursday!

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh...storms scare me to death too! I'm a nervous-nelly until all signs of tornados have passed.
The 100 work-out looks interesting! Do you do it all at once? In intervals? I could probably just google this...haha, sorry :)
Have a great day!

ashleycottrell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

100 Workout. I must try and hope I don't die.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...