Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday...

I had to take my car BACK to the body shop this morning which is 40 minutes in the opposite direction from my office! Im not complaining but gas isnt cheap! 
Anyways I got a super nice rental car and I will admit I am a tad sad that I have to get my car back but then I quickly remember that I dont have a car note so I will keep my car! 

This past weekend we had a mini girls night! 
We had sushi, went to a movie and we decided that it would be fun to go to a sketchy little "watering hole" in here NashVegas (but I will admit it is nicer then it used to be)! Its was so fun and I am so lucky to have such good friends! 
We saw...
It was good! 
 I had read the book so I was excited to see it and YES its a chic flick! 

Also this weekend I got all the Giveaway goodies packed up and mailed! Sorry winners it took me so long- last week real life took over and to say I was swamped would be an understatement! 
FYI I have another giveaway thats coming up and you could win a SELF magazine subscription! 

I also found out some AMAZING news from a friend but I cant share yet because I didnt get blogging permission yet but I cant wait to share!!!!

I am a library user! I am to darn cheap to buy a book, they are so darn expensive! 
Before we all get fired up yes I will download a book to my iPad if I am going to be traveling because it is just easier but if I am home its library city for me! 
I love that you can go online and request the book you want and it shows up at the closest library to your house! 
I requested this morning Jen Lancastetr's new book and I cant wait to read it! 
She cracks me up so I cant wait to see what she wrote about this time!! 

So I heard on the news the other day that Osoma had copies of the The Deadliest Catch on DVD! 
Can you imagine?
Do you think he cried when Captain Phil died?
RIP in Captain Phil, the show isnt the same without you! 
phil-harris-cornelia-marie-dead

Well I think this post is about has off the wall as you can get! 
Hope you all had a good Monday :) 
And for good measure here you go....

5 comments:

Hanna said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm anxious to see Something Borrowed - have only heard good things about it! I haven't had a girls' night in a while - I think it's about time!! And I agree about DC not being the same without Captain Phil - he was a favorite.

The Sweet Life said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've been dying to see this movie, but considering there is no access to a movie theater where I live, it might be a while. Glad it was good. Sounds like a great weekend.

Hannah @ The New Black said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am a big library fan as well. I listen to audio books and they are expensive, so the library is definitely the way to go! Downside to my audio book liking, not all books are on CD...as in Jen Lancaster books. :(

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Do you think that is a love note to you in the Silver Fox's back pocket? I bet he is on his way to mail it to you. ;)

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

HA! That is funny about Osama having the Deadliest Catch DVDs. My husband and I are fans of that show, too. Weird! I was supposed to see "Something Borrowed" yesterday, but my friend and I just ended up chatting the afternoon away instead :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...