Friday, May 13, 2011

Oh Me, Oh My...

Well it is Wednesday and I am sitting at the car shop AGAIN! 
The neighbors husband knocked on my door last night to tell me that my car was leaking
well crap....

I wouldnt have really cared but I had just picked up my car from the body shop and where it was leaking from is where they worked on it! 
SO.... I sent a scaving lovely email to the insurance guy and let me tell you I was ready to get scrappy and of course he was as nice as he can be! 
Which leads me to this morning(Wednesday) sitting at the car shop, taking ANOTHER day off work because a lady wasnt paying attention while she was driving. 
I have talked about this before but I hate car trouble its one thing that pushes me over the edge faster then anything! I never know what they are talking about and I always think they are trying to screw me over! BUT last night I decided there was nothing I could do about it, STRESSING and falling apart was going to nothing to help the situation so I just forgot about it and I would deal with it today! 
Does this mean that I am growing up?
I know my family will laugh at this because they know I loose it when it comes to car trouble and just so you know I loose it when it comes to pet drama- when we have to take the dog the ER vet I fall apart :) 
I do need to apologize to my Granny because I did snap at her last night over the car ordeal(this was before I decided to be a grown up)! 
Love you Granny, SORRY! 

Ok lets move and talk about Thursday....
I have a lot going on right now I mean a lot! 
I may have taken on more than I can handle! 
I havent talked about a lot of my new adventures on here just yet because its all new and busy and honestly I am just not ready to share yet! 
I have a small fear of failing...
What I am working right now is new, fun and frankly a little scary. 
I know this going to sound crazy but when I was watching Bethenny Frankel's show Monday night I felt like she was talking to me!

 It was a huge boost of confidence and I am ready to get busy! 
I will share here soon!!! 

Tomorrow we are going to a 2 hour coupon class! 
Im a tad excited about and I promise to share some tips and ideas that I get! 

8 comments:

Sarah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I heart Bethenny!

And Sean Penn and Scarlett....ewwww......

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Stop stressing....you only get one go around at this life so relax and enjoy...
NO you do not handle the vet well at all..but I am the one with dog..which you can have her anytime you want her. At the vet the dog is easier to handle than YOU! Lets not even bring up how you fell apart at the grooming session that day and I got the blunt end of that deal. But I do love you...you bring "excitement" into my life!! Mom

Nicole said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree! Haley's attitude was AWFUL last night! I like her voice, but she drove me crazy last night! I think she's next to go home

Holly Diane said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great blog! I agree on Haley...she was becoming one of my favorites until her little attitude last night. What a disappointment.

I've been watching some of my friends on facebook post their great deals from couponing and I'm slowly catching the bug...can't wait to hear how your class goes! I think it would be alot of fun.

Good luck with everything!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

EXTREMELY weird couple...not a fan at all.

Hopefully the car troubles are finished for you. Hugs!

Jackie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Haley has BUGGED me since day 1!!!
She had better get voted off tonight. UGH!

Megan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i love bethanny! i just sit and giggle at her, jason, and brynn!

and i also have had the same thought about sean penn and scarlett...it's scarlett's loss...she was married to ryan reynolds and now she is with penn?

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That sucks about your car.

I love Bethenny...love her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...