Thursday, May 19, 2011

We have made it to almost the end of the week!!! 
 I woke up this morning thinking about the beach! 
I need a beach vacation SO bad! 
I want to pack books, magazines and flip flops and just go sit on the beach from sun up to sun down!!!
The only thing I have to think about is the walk down to the beach!!! 
I gotta make this happen! 



Last night we all went over to Jeremy and Jayne's for dinner as always such fun! 
I know I say it all the time but I love my friends to pieces and I am so grateful for them! 


I saw this and I had to post it for the bestie! 
She is a shoe girl and this was perfect for her!! 



I mean I am just not believing this video! 
It starts off a little rockie but can you believe that happen???
I dont trust those big blow up bouncy things for NOTHING!!! 



WOW this post is just straight Random! 
SEE thats why I need a beach vacation so I can have clear thoughts :) 

7 comments:

{Selma} Crazy Little World Of Mine said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beach vacation is needed indeed. :) Happy Thursday!

Holly Diane said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

WOW! after seeing that video I don't think I'd ever let my kid in another one (and I don't even have kids...I"m just sayin)

I work at a property managment company on Siesta Key Beach in Florida! We have great vacation rentals and they are less expensive in the summer! Check out our website if you'd like at www.findsiestakeyrentals.com , it would be great to have you come visit our beautiful beaches!

The Comptons said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

come on down! we're here til sunday and there is plenty of room where we are staying!!! (u just have to drive to nc lol) i can promise a bed, alcohol, ocean front cottage, beach chair and a good time! :)

Paula said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just came across yor blog! Very cute! I would love a trip to the beach! ASAP!

Shelli Ryan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG I'm never going to let Kendall play in one of those!

Jessica @ Life's Good Be Happy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh I sooo feel ya on going to the beach! I really need a vacation and I would love some sand in toes right now :)

A Wedding Story said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm with you! I NEED a beach vacation after this 3rd grade class! Whoa baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...