Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up...


I hope everyone had a great Mothers Day! 
I feel like it is safe to say that we are who we are today because of our Moms! 
Happy Mothers Day Mom, I love you and I hope you had a great day! 


I saw this and I had to share...

I love my Granny!  


I got my Granny a pretty random gift but I loved the idea of it! 
I bought her all the ingredients to make a Starbucks Carmel Apple Spice at home!
You can buy the Cinnamon Dolce at any Starbucks! 

I got my Mom an iPod! 
She cant get her pictures from her camera to the computer so I for see myself always adding songs for her! 

 I grilled steaks and we had baked potatoes, salad and shrimp! 
 Here is cake I made! 


Table...


Zoe had to much Mothers Day fun...


There Is a guy that I work that is expecting twins and I beyond excited about it!! 
We decided to have a little baby shower this past Friday, here are some pics...

I love the big letters and of course the neighbor painted the for me! 
Thanks Kim they were  a huge hit!!

Instead of doing a money tree we did money diaper cake! 



Well I am off to fold my towels and go to bed! 
Its been a busy weekend and I am just tired! 




4 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for a great Mothers Day...was a perfect day. Love my IPOD...your right I may not be able to download songs...but I did learn to download my pics(I think)...I am blessed with a wonderful daughter and two great sons who made me feel very special today...I love you sweet daughter..Mom

Jesslyn Amber said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your mother and granny are beautiful. It's so sweet what you did for them. :)

And that baby shower is so cute! :)

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

AWwww, how sweet is your mother?!

Love the decorations for the baby shower, adorable!

Glad to hear that you had such a great weekend.

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...