Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up...

Another Weekend Down and Another Week to Go....
I hope everyone had a great weekend! 
On Friday myself, Jayne and Steph were all off to learn to coupon! 
I already do the coupon thing but I am glad I went because I did learn a few things and she was funny! 
I was kinda thinking I would be bored but it was fun! 
The lady that hosted it was the owner of SouthernSavers.com- if she ever comes to your town you should check her out! 


I know that I have said this before but I am so blessed with the group of friends that I have! 
I love that we can get together and laugh, spill our guts and cry and then go back to laughing! 
Its just a good feeling knowing that all you have to do is pick up the phone and they are there.
I look back at the way we all met and its almost comical but you know what I am so glad that we did! 


My brother was in a friends wedding this past weekend so of course I have to share some pictures! 

I love this picture!
Most of the groomsman all played football together so this picture I think is precious! 
I love the bride is the quarterback! 


This week starts my friend Sarah-Jane's BIG blog off with Self magazine! 
Which leads me to my next giveaway! 
You can go over to SELF magazine website here and vote for her! 
Everytime you go over and vote comeback and comment and let me know and I will pick 2 people that win a SELF magazine year long subscription! 
You can vote as many times as you want!! 
YAY, who doesn't love a good blog off! 


I dont think I have told you how much I love Tricia Nae Designs recently! 
LOVE HER and I cant wait to work with her again! Be on the look out for some changes on my blog-YAY! 
Tricia Nae Designs

In the great Blogger crash of last week my post got all messed up! 
Make sure you check out my post that posted randomly on Saturday night so that you can check your blogger commenting email! 

I saw this and I liked it and I Wanted to share...

We are having a girls night this week and I am signed up to bring dessert! 
I want to take something yummy any ideas??? 
I feel like I always make the same things! 




3 comments:

The Mozingo's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have made this delicious strawberry dessert THREE times this week! Here is the recipe--it's a MUST try!

You will need:

1 pre-made angel food cake
2- 8 oz Cool Whip
2-8 oz cream cheese
2-16 oz Fresh Strawberries
1 Strawberry Glaze (see link below)
1.5 cups of powdered sugar

http://www.naturesfinestproduce.com/webshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=361

1st Layer--break up angel food cake into small pieces and mix with 1 tub of cool whip--just stir it with a spoon. Spread into the bottom of a 9x13 dish

2nd Layer--mix 2 cream cheeses and 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar with mixer. Fold in other tub of cool whip.

3rd Layer--cut up strawberries and mix with all of glaze. Put on top.

DELISH! You have to try this, people will beg you for the recipe!

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ok here's a couple simple but fabulous but different desserts!

1) Whipped Cream Pie
Ingredients:
Premade pie crust (graham cracker is always good), 1 tub of whipped cream, 1 pack of strawberry jello mix, fresh strawberries (and any other berry you'd like to garnish with).

Let whipped cream thaw out and mix jello and sliced strawberries in it. Pour into pie crust. Put in freezer to set. Garnish with berries on top before serving. It's delicious!

2) Cookie Pie
Ingredients:
Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip cookies (or Oreos)
1 glass of milk
1 tub of whipped cream
graham cracker pie crust

To crust add a small layer of whipped cream. Take cookies, dip once in milk and place across the whipped cream. Continue repeating and layering until full. You want the top layer to be whipped cream. Once done, put in freezer to set (you can even freexe overnight). Before serving, crumble a few cookies over the top. SOOO Yummy!

ty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I lOVE that picture of the bridal party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...