Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up...

Its another week.
ANOTHER weekend that has bit the dust.
I hope you guys had a great weekend! 
Mine, well just went by way to fast (doesnt everyones?)


Y''all I said I wasn't ever going to tell anyone this but I just cant not! 
I even told the Kroger guy I wasn't going to talk about this and his words were "yeah thats probably a good idea"! 
I return a cut open avocado! 

I am so ashamed! 
Those things are$2.75 a piece and it was the second week in a row that I bought some and they were just straight nasty on the inside! 
I am to cheap to keep throwing them away! 
So I put it on a paper plate, marched into Kroger and of course the pretty boy was working (Let me explain: this guy has amazing highlights and he straightens his hair better than any girl I know and he always has on new shoes if you live in my area you know exactly who I am talking about)!
 He just looked at me for a minute and I swear he looked around for a hidden camera!! 
He gave me my money and I was off! 
So ashamed! 

The neighbor went Strawberry picking and brought me these
YUM!!!

My weekend to do list was insane! 
I marked off nothing but the one that said make a weekend to do list! 
Y'all I am self diagnosing myself with "cleaning ADD"! 
I dont know what my deal is I start something and move to something else without finishing the first thing and before I know it its Sunday night and my house is a mess! 
I had everything done Saturday morning -I wanted my house to be clean for the Rapture! 
And now by laundry isnt done, the dishwasher is full and I need to vaccum again but the base boards are clean and the cabinets in the kitchen got a cleaning! 
I am telling you Cleaning ADD has taken over! 

So yesterday I did a chore that I have been dreading for monthes! 
But today was the day...
I had to clean my deck furniture and clean out all the mold in the fire pit( dont ask just let me tell you if you have one make sure the cover is on it tight)! 
I wont lie I openly dry heaved cleaning that fire pit so much that my face was red and I thought I needed to get ginger ale!
 
I am talking scrubbing all of it with a brush! 
This was obviously an outdoor project which means these things


were big time delaying the cleaning process! 
I mean I spent more time spraying them away from me then I did cleaning! 
I wont lie I screamed a few times- they are big and gross and I am ready to LEAVE! 
I HATE CICADAS! 
Between the gagging and the spraying I was a site to see! 

Ok I cant believe I am about to share these pictures but I am just so distraught over this! 



My favorite PJ pants are old they need to be thrown away and I just cant make myself toss them! 
I love them so!!!
You are looking at  them correctly the drawstring is coming from the front and the back! 
I feel like I am loosing a friend :( 

Please let end with this little lovie! 





8 comments:

David and Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ahh just last night my favorite tshirt was sadly thrown out...i was in tears!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I craved strawberries when I was pregnant with you...that is when I got past the morning sickness!!
My grandson is adorable!!!

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

HA! I can be the same way about cleaning, too. I was supposed to clean the house this weekend, but between our garage sale, a friend's birthday, another friend's daughter's birthday party and my husband leaving this morning to go up north for work this week, I just couldn't get to it. Now I have the house to myself for some quality girly me time and I have to spend it cleaning. YUCK!

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Strawberries from picking are always always better!

Hannah @ The New Black said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hmm, my last couple avocados have been crappy too. I got them for only $1 though...if I'd paid more, I'd be ticked. I love that you took it back...makes for a great story. ☺

Shelli Ryan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

RIP Pajama Pants. I'm glad you returned the avacado. I've almost returned produce so many time... you have guts girl!

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He's soooooo ADORABLE!
Yum on the strawberries.....I just got some today too!

Amy Rene said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm proud of you for returning that Avocado! They are so expensive, and it's frustrating when the grocery store sells you bad produce! I wouldn't be ashamed of that.

(And I have a pair of PJs just like that)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...