Friday, May 20, 2011

Weird Friday Fun....


Happy Friday Friends!! 
Check this out....
Former Titans coach Jeff Fisher, far right, with other members of "Team Hard Target" atop Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, Africa.
Our former Titans football coack Jeff Fisher( who will be missed) climbed Mt.Kilimanjaro!
For some reason I am impressed by this! 
He is the on the far right! 
And yes I am aware that there is a man holding a leg but I am pretending not to notice!




A friend at work showed me this video and I totally cracked up! 
It doesnt take much people! 




  
 I rarely do these things becuase lets be honest I always have something to say but its Friday and I am gonna fill one out....

Current Book(s):


Current Playlist:
Adele 21






Current Color:
Red


Current Drink:
water...

Current Food:
Shrimp

Current Favorite Show:
So sad to say American Idol

Current Wishlist:


Current Needs:
Sleep... and 50 hour days!

Current Triumphs:
I have not flipped out over a cicada today! 

Current Bane(s) of My Existence:
Carbs...

Current Celebrity Crush:


Yes Please...

Lets be Honest...

Oh Wait...
There he is...



Current #1 Blessing:
Friends and Family

Current Indulgence:


Current Outfit:
Yoga pants and Vandy t-shirt! 

Current Excitement:
That its Friday and maybe I can sleep late tomorrow

Current Mood:
Yawning.....




Dont forget to vote to vote for Sarah-Jane in the SELF magazine blog off!!!!  Click here to VOTE! 

8 comments:

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks like the Adele CD is VERY popular!

emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm with you on the cicadas. We have tons of trees around our house and it's not even relaxing to sit outside because it's so loud!

Also, sleep! I can't wait to get some of that either.

Enjoy your weekend!

Leanna Vera said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How is that Jen Lancaster book? I just finished Bitter is the New Black and I LOVED it! I can't decide which of her books to get next.

caz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hiya!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment!!

mmmmAnderson Cooper.... yes please!! ; )

Hope you have a fab weekend!!

ps. I love Ree Drummond too.. I wana be like her when I grow up! :)

Dee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the new Adele cd! It's great. That video had me literally LOL! Have a great weekend!

happy moments said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i cannot agree more with you. You have a lovely blog. Thank you for passing by mine.

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love some Riggins...for reals!

Holding a leg is pretty damn awesome if you've just climbed a mountain...love it!

Oh, and that bag?? To.die.for!

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE Jen Lancaster!

Thanks for checking out my blog & linking to yours! Will bookmark!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...