Monday, June 20, 2011

Blah...

My post today is blah...
My sleeping issues are about to be the death of me! 
Last night I did sleep till 4am- so thats good! 
I have been DRAGGING today big time!
I did go to the gym so I am hoping that will help me sleep better tonight.
Cross you fingers!


Have y'all seen this?



I mean for some reason it totally freaks me out! 
Just another reason I dont do wildlife! 


I need new tennis shoes! 
I have had the same ones for a couple of years now! 
They are Nike Air Max and I got them in the Nike Town in San Fran and I love them!
 I cant decide if I want to get the same shoe or venture out.
I have a ton of COKE points so I am going to cash them in for the Nike gift card to use but I cant decide what to get! 
I am thinking the Nike Free TR Fit Woman's Training Shoe

Does anyone have any Nike recommendations?


I saw this and I liked it....
So I wanted to share! 


If you dont hear from me tomorrow its because I took a sleeping pill and I slept thru my alarm clock! 

7 comments:

Marianne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't know the extent of issues you have from your car accident, but if you have chronic pain and insomnia, have you ever talked to your doctor about fibromyalgia? The only reason I'm saying this is because one of the (many) major symptoms I have without my medication for FMS is insomnia. Obviously not trying to diagnose you, just may be something to look into. I can totally empathize though, insomnia is the worst!

Amber Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

A good shoe doesn't mean it is the right shoe...I have heard the way you stride and the shape/arch of your foot determines what the best running shoe is for you. I'm sure you could ask someone that works in an athletic store like Nike. Good luck! and p.s. that video is crazy! ha

Tracy-Girl @ Then I Got To Thinking said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that quote at the bottom ;) It's totally true for me! Hope you start getting some sleep, girl... nothing worse than feeling sleepless!

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahaha that sign cracks me up!

Jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't think I would be laughing if a lioness was trying to eat my kid. Even if it was behind glass. I think I would have to run. Quickly. That freaks me out too! I hope you were able to rest!

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just got these for running, and I'm loving them!

http://itzasportsthing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=16245

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I sure hope you get this sleeping business under control...sounds like you've got a lot going on in that brain of yours!

That video freaked me out! Glass enclosure or not, I would have been flipping out a little!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...