Thursday, June 23, 2011

Can you Guess?






Good morning Friends! 
I am happy to announce that I have finally gotten some much needed sleep! 
I feel like a whole new person.
I have come to the realization this week that not everything has to be done in one day and that life will go on if things dont get done! 
Its time for me to SLOW down, get organized and ENJOY life rather then just living life! 
I know this is easier said then done but I am going to really work on it.
If you google the side effects of stress its scary and I don't want it?
I know that I have said this before but life is just better when I go to the gym.
I am making a HUGE effort to hit the early morning gym next week! I think I got my sleep schedule back on track and I am going to the gym (dont tell anyone but I am kinda excited about it)! 
Thanks for all the shoe advice! I think I know which ones I am getting I just need to cash in all my COKE points to get my NIKE gifftcard and I will be ready! 

I think its safe to say that the Silhouette people are  having a giveaway! 
Those bad boys are on everyone's blog for a giveaway! 
I have never used one or actually seen one but I think I will always be a Cricut girl at heart! 
Love that thing!! 
SO can anyone guess what his might be??????


Lets wrap this post up with some much needed celebrity gossip! 

Yeah I voted for her on Dancing with the Stars!
Check out Kirstie Allen these days! 
She has lost some major weight!!! 

Before

After
WALK THE LINE photo | Kirstie Alley

I am not really a PINK fan but I just love this picture.
I think its sweet! 
PHOTO: Meet Pink's Daughter Willow Sage | Carey Hart, Pink

I mean you surely didnt think I wasnt going to bring this up! 
51 one year old man marries 16 year old girl.
GAG!! 
There are no words....
What is this world coming to?
Doug Anthony Hutchinson and Courtney Alexis Stodden: Legally Wed?



What is wrong with Lindsey Lohan?

Dont drink the Drink....
Dont do drugs....
Dont leave your beach house...
How hard is that?
Ole' Gal failed her drug and alcohol test so its back to jail she goes.
I dont get it?
Lindsay Lohan arrives with her lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, right, for a preliminary hearing at LAX Courthouse in Los Angeles, Friday, April 22, 2011. (AP / Chris Pizzello)

6 comments:

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Kirstie looks amazing! I have always liked her so it's great to see her looking fabulous again. Linsday is just a waste, I wish she would go away. Never thought I would have said that years ago when I actually enjoyed her movies.
That whole marriage with the 16 yr old...omg I can't even go there. She looks older than 16 yes, but does she think that look of hers is going to get her anywhere. She looks like a call girl.

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Kirstie looks amazing!!

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lindsay is an idiot. Kirstie is HOT now! Love the PINK photo ... hadn't seen it yet.

Oh, and which shoes are you leaning towards?

Shelli Ryan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Want to know whats even more gross than a 16 year old marrying a 51 year old man? Her music videos on youtube.
chrisandshelliryan.blogspot.com

ashleycottrell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that you look at people.com too! I recognize all the pics.

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Seriously, WHAT is LaLohan thinking?? Sheesh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...