Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ho Hum..

Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night and then wonder why you woke up?
That happen to me last night! 
I convinced myself that I heard something and it woke me up! 
30 minutes of laying there I get out my flashlight and go check it out! 
Back to bed I go since everything is fine and then I lay there and think about how silly I am! 
First off is someone was in the house why would they be ho huming around in the kitchen?
Second I have lights why did I sneak around with a flashlight! 
Oh stars....I am aware of my weirdness! 

So we traded in theses

For this

20,000 Country Music Fans! 

Thats right it is FanFair in Nashville, TN! 
I refuse to call it CMA fest!! 
This fest brings in all kinds but it is just good ole' country fun!!
Let me add that it 96 degrees with 1000% humidity so you just have to be a die hard country fan to go down there in that heat! 
Here is all that will be performing! 
You will lots of fannie packs, overalls, cowboy boots and sweat but it really is fun times! 

Did you see the CMT awards?
Alll you need to know about it is this...


I cant help myself when people fall I loose it! 
I know she had to have been mortified but come on you know its a tad funny! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

NO it was not funny..I felt sorry for her but I know how you are when people fall!! I will never forget when I fell and all you did was laugh at me...You dont get your weirdness from me...ha
Mom

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

NO it was not funny..I felt sorry for her but I know how you are when people fall!! I will never forget when I fell and all you did was laugh at me...You dont get your weirdness from me...ha
Mom

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hate waking up in te middle of the night for no reason!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love love love when people fall...it cracks me up...and now it cracks the Crazies up. I'm such a good role model.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...