Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Cant Believe They Didnt Make It!

I feel like this is my first real post of the week! 
Its been one of those weeks where I am doing things before work then go to work where its extremely busy then I race home and where I have a big ole' To Do list waiting on me! 
I am not complaining because I am grateful for all the things that are going right now! 


I got an email from my SIL this morning and she told me that my main man is about to be crawling!!
I cant believe how big he is getting!! 
Sweet Angel! 

Just FYI some were confused why I put this picture in my Yellow post and were asking if it was Tristan that it didnt look like him! 
Yup that's him and I cant believe how big he is getting either!! 


I got lots of comments and emails on my Yellow post, Thank You!! 
And let me say now...
 I dont have the Yellow TOMS but I do like them :) 
I am 90% sure the owl is from Anthropologie..
I know the Soprano picture is weird but I love me some Tony and wanted him on my blog! 
Yes that is JFK Jr. 
NO I did not Photoshop the Rachel Zoe picture!
No I dont know the ballerina in the tutu picture.
YES I do wish that Anderson Copper would give me the yellow ring and I Could move to New York-Thank you Tiffany for being observant and picking up on that picture sequence! 
Yes that is Jason Aldean!

I am so making these this weekend! 



Avocado Fries


Canola oil for frying
1/4  cup  all-purpose flour
1/4  teaspoon  kosher salt, plus more to taste
2  large eggs, lightly beaten
1 1/4  cups  panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
2  firm-ripe avocados, cut into 1/2-inch wedges


1. Pour oil to depth of 1 1/2 inches in a medium saucepan or Dutch oven. Heat to 375° over medium-high heat.


2. Meanwhile, combine flour and salt in a shallow plate. Put eggs and panko in separate shallow plates. Dip avocado wedges in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg, and then dredge in panko to coat.
3. Fry avocado wedges, in batches, 30 to 60 seconds or until golden brown, and drain on paper towels. Place on a baking sheet in a 200° oven to keep warm while frying remaining wedges. Sprinkle with additional salt to taste.

Lets be honest I haven't been blogging because I have been mourning....
I just cant believe they broke it off! 
If they cant make it then who can?
Lol! 
Please feel free to enter your own sarcasm! 

Ole' Money bags here is playing the old cat and mouse game with American Idol! 
She made $12 million dollars last season but now that they know it was a hit she wants more money! 
I mean really????

Remember this post?
Well when they are packing up they need to take this weiner with him (I am sorry I couldn't help it)! 
Anthony Weiner Resigns as Hecklers Disrupt Press Conference | Anthony Weiner



I have a feeling that this is the guy for Jennifer Anniston! 
I think she has found the one-even thought I dont know who he is!
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Step Out in N.Y.C. – in Similar Rings | Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux

5 comments:

Ben and Emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOL at Hef and that girl. Good thing she came to her senses before the wedding!

I hope AI doesn't give JLo anymore money. 12 million isn't chump change... I mean, really! :)

LC said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love that ring Jennifer has on, I have the same one!

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

aww that ring he has on his finger is so sweet!

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can't believe JLo made $12 mill last year...seems crazy! Love the hef comment! lol!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Maybe we don't need to know anything about Aniston's man...maybe it's better that way. Seems like the press always mess everyone's relationships up anyway!

I have to admit, I've never tried a pair of Toms on...I'm afraid they'll make my legs look squat like everything else in this world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...