Thursday, June 30, 2011

Oh friends, Mama is tired (Mama is me I am not sure why I have been saying that lately...who knows)! 
Its been a VERY emotional and VERY stressful last couple of days! 
I am not going to bore you with work stuff but MAN OH MAN.....
I am not trying to toot my own horn but I think I have handled everything well I only had 2 full on cry fests but they were in my Dads office! 
SO I am proud of myself! 
Ok enough of that but I Just wanted to tell you where I have been I know the tens of you read this was wondering :)

Are y'all ready for the Fourth?
I love this holiday! 
Here is my last year 4th post.... So fun! 
My little brothers birthday is on the 3rd so I am sure we will Whoop it up from that! 
Did I just type out Whoop? I really am tired! 

I think right now I am to tired to sleep! 
Hence while I am posting at 11pm at night!! 
It actually hurts my eyes to blink- that cant be good! 

So I am going to leave you on this night with some celeb gossip.....

I admit I like the Ripa and I am intrigued by the Kardashians so I found it fit to post this picture.

 Helllo Handsome....


 I will admit I like the Pippa
I am going to get a puppy and name her Pippa! 


 "Um....Reese are you wearing a blue jean skirt?" 
I am worried! 

I am now blinking for long periods of time so I am going to bed! 
Goodnight Friends! 

7 comments:

Hanna said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your posts - your captions are great!!!

I hope you have a great 4th!

Sarah663 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Did you hear that Kim was going to be in Nashville this weekend? I heard Intern Adam say it on the radio...

Kristin B said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So interesting to see the Ripa with Kim...

Erin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think a puppy named Pippa would be unbearably cute!
Have a wonderful weekend!

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awwwww I want a puppy to name pippa too. Thats adorable!

I'm not sure if I'm digging Patrick Dempseys grey stripe of hair.

K said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the Ripa/Kardashian pic and couldn't agree more with the name Pippa!!!!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Extended blinks...go to bed.

Reese????

Puppy Pippa sounds perfect.

Sorry about any cryfests...seriously.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...