Monday, June 13, 2011

SHORT Weekend Wrapup...

Hello Monday night, where did you come from?
What a weekend...
What a day to be honest! 
Did everyone have a great weekend?
I did I was busy, I think, I cant remember! 

This morning was a typical morning
Except I saw one of the worst car wrecks I have ever seen in my life.
All through out the day I have thought about it! 
I thought to myself within seconds whoever was in the car and their families lives has been changed forever.
I prayed for them right there and then.
I looked at the car beside me and I could see this lady looking too and in her face that she was thinking the same thing.
We gave each other that look and moved on.
I pulled this off the news website.
Yes that is the car that wrecked.
SO SAD! 

I also got a spider bite this weekend which led me to early morning doctor appointment.
I go in for a spider bite and come out with a thyroid problem.
All I have to say is welcome to my freaking life ! 
I wont share the details but REALLY...why me!

Ok well call me boring
This is all I got for you tonight...SORRY!! 
I will try again tomorrow! 
AND Sarah-Jane did not find out if she won the SELF blog off today but I will let you know when I find out! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Boring will never describe you!
I aged 5 years this morning at the doc with you...I hate all you have had to deal with from the car wreck...<3 Mom

Ben and Emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So sad about that wreck.

Hope you're feeling better, spider bites are no fun. Glad the doctor found your thyroid issue early.

Amber Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just prayed for you. Sorry about the news from the Doc.

Laura Darling said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, that looks like quite an accident. The boy who sat behind me for four years of high school was killed in a car accident on Friday night, and I saw a picture of the car this morning. It's unrecognizable. Just a twisted bunch of metal. So sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...