Friday, June 17, 2011

Tristan Norman....

Happy Friday Friends! 
I am an Aunt and I am proud of it! 
So its Friday and here is the most Precious Baby Boy EVER!!! 

How sweet is this picture of my brother and Tristan! 
Love it! 

I like to call this the Baby Bird Pose! 
Food Coming...Mouth Open! 
That is Tristan's other Grandpa- Maren's Dad! 


Seriously.... LOVE



When I saw this picture I thought He is looking up at my Pap-Paw and telling him Hi! My Pap-Paw would have eaten him up!! I am so glad he is named after him!! 

OH MY STARS.... Can he be any cuter!!! 



Um...I think we have a mover and a shaker on our hands! 
That is Maren's Sweet Mama- Love her!



There is no doubt this is a beach baby! 
He is napping in his float! 

You cant not look at this baby and not think God for him! 

Daddy and Baby Boy...

Loving on his Aunt Kari...



I think is safe to say there are a lot of people that LOVE baby Tristan!!! 
This is Maren, Michael and Maren's sisters - Thea and Kari! 

2 comments:

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Little Tristan sure is one precious, loved little guy!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Goodness, he's so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...